part - 1 intro of hero heroin 😁 ( COMPLETED )

.
" Life is hard
But not impossible !!!!!!
Will you ever love me? "
.
.
.
.
.
Parents point of view : ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, did you know! Around 20 million ton gold is hidden ,the ocean accored the world, .....but we r not a gold digger,and we are not worth of it, why? Want to know! !!
Because we are having a Diamond :-) ....and that is our children :-) ,we always want that how we keep them happy, and we very well known what is right to her / his :-)
.
.
.
.
.
.
Girls / boys point of view : ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh god !!!!!!!!! how Much I love him / her. .....mom dad never understand my feelings :-\ .......the always do what they want :-\ ......never listen to us :-\ .......always show that, we are not right to choose our life partner. ...and they are thinking we r still kid >_< .......we don't know. What to right to do or what not :-\ ............
.
.
.
.
.
( Wait, wait
What you all think, m I mad :-P no not at all, ....ones think the both point of view, .......it's not my wisdom, it's our life, and it's happening our everyone life's ;-)
I'm right or wrong?
Okk much my bak bak back to story. .......)
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
But my ff heroine is much understanding ;-)

She think : ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, our life is god gifted, ....and for god also, is not to possible to always being with us to tack care of us to love us, .....that's why he send us to caller of two people. .........whose we called Maa and Bapi :-) .......and I think what ever they think for me it's always for my good :-) .............
.
..
.

.....
I know I know you all r wating for my hero, ......Opppssssss :-P for my ff hero ;-) .....Soo chalo dakte hai ye mahashy Kay soch rakte hay .....
.
.
.
.
.
Hii,,,,,,,,I'm Sanskar ;-) .........Hmmm what you all think to my name, that I'm very sanskari type. .......but no, I'm not that much Sanskari :-\ .......for me my parents is my parents. ........not that god or fod :-\ .......don't think I don't love them. Yes I love them but not that much. Which I love to myself. ......my life. .....and most importan think it's my work. ......
For me " one day I will just be a memory to some people, do your best to be good one ,in your life. In your family and in your work .......because your work is all r remember ,not you " ........
.
.
.
.
Soooo see them, 2 opposite tyep thoughtful people .......think ones when they meet which bomb is blasting -_- is going to be next to next, .....wait and watch ;-)
.
.
.
.
One is Sanskar .....who loves his work like anything else. .....and other side this girl who's parents are for her like anything else .......
Wanted to know who is she. ..
.
.
.
Itni jaldi vkay hay ;-)
.
......
Pahele Bata to do how is this part 1 ;-)
Till then
TaTa :-*
#NISHA ;-)