part - 21 [ Suhagraat 😍]( COMPLETED )

..at Bose apartment

Night 11pm,

The marriage is done by SwaSan & now Swara & sanskar set on the table for doing denner.

Sanskar - ,,,,,halo Mrs. Maheshwari ,,,,,how' r u?.

Swara - ,,,,,uhhmmm,,,,fine Mr. Maheshwari,,,,-----she answered his question bet unknownly

Sanskar - swara! R u tends by anything? Or, something,,,, what you wanna say to me?,,,,,, asa kuch hay Kay! ------he asked her.

Swara - Hmmm,,,,,, nahi too,,,, she answered again thinking something deeply..

at - 12am night basorghar( I't meant fastNight room).

Swara's friends bring her to her room which is now there room,,,,,,Nooo she only on her house now but think ones,,,, if doing marriage with Sanskar, his room is going to her room,,,, then her room also his room only na!.

The bed is beautifuly decorated with flowers and on middle of the bed a heart shaped made by roses petals...

Now she is changed herself on a simple red Saree &wore beautiful flowers jewelry for her & sanskar fastnight of their marriage

( in Bengali marriage, bride & groom go groom house the next day of marriage, not this day, which one they are married, so there fastnight aslo celebrate on bridehouse! )

Now swara set on the bed,But here she not alone on set,,,,, her all friends r also set on bed with her & they all treasing her but,Swara is in a dilemma, that how she said her thoughts out of her scared ness to Sanskar,,,, how? That she is not ready to take their relationship on new path...

.....Some minutes pass Sanskar come her room wore a white panjabi & pajama & ,,,,,just about to enter with his friends whose also come with him,,,,,ButAll girls are not let him enter on room Cause! It's also a ritual where bride's friends & sisters r want taken a big amount to enter fastnightroomfrom only from goom,

But Sanskar friends r really stubborn in this & they just said no to them & they also said,,,,, they go back with the goom on other room,But girl's r also give dhamki,,,,, that if sanskar di'd give them nack,, they didn't let her go with him on morning,See there silly fighting SwaSan laugh at them& sanskar just admiring her,,, the way she enjoyed their silly fights too forgot what she thinks!

"Okkk Okkk girls stop fighting & boys plz yer stop your dramas"------sanskar said to to a loud tone,

Listening him all r shut there mouth.

Sanskar : so girls what if, I don't give you all money which amount you all want?.

Rim: ,,,,,,tooo ,,,,,,,,Hmmmm ,,,,,,,,she is thinking lot but didn't find what she do if he didn't give!(sometimes she really confused, what she said our rim)..

megha: toooo hum upko swara se Milne nahi dange,,,, 😏 suva bidai tak! ( Isse always masti charirahiti hay)..

Ellu: soch Lo jiju,,,,, humne suni thi up bohot bare industrial hoo,,,, per itni choti rakam dena main,,,, itnni kanjusi( she always talks what she feels, it's that she never thinks where & what she said,,, I really like ellu's this side).

sanskar : acha,,,,sooo tum logoko,,,, paysa hi chahiye,,,,,,!

hetu: ,,,,,,Yup,,,, payse doo or upni biwi se millo(she always outburst) jitni jaldi hamain payse milegi,,,,,, utni jaldi Humko hamarai,,,,, Matlab upki........ swaraaaaaa ki dersan milegi(she said it a naughty way)..