part - 10 [ Demands!!😌]( COMPLETED )

Next day Bose apartment

Somi : shona, khaye ne maa, r haa tara tari firis kintu.
.....( shona, plz having this Brackfast, or one thing, come home early !!!)

Swara : maa, ....tumi o na (mom, u r. ...)
( she put in her mouth a appleand run out of the room ,but stopped by the door of room and say) .......main jaldi hi aungi, up tention mat lena.......Somi : ....Haa amar maa ( yes my mother)

Swara : run to her mother and hug her then say " love you"Somi response her hug and say " love you too abb ja jaldi nahi to cab nahi milagi...."

...Lalani group of industry...

Swara entered the building and come to receptionistand ask her something and say her go to room no 5.

A man sit there and swara come to his cabin And the man give her conformation of her job
.Swara was very happy for her job and she comes back to her home with a super happy mood .even she forgot that Sanskar and his family come to confirm There marriage..She comes her home like a storm...& hug shakar tightly and kisses his cheek..See the scenes Sanskar smile naughtily And Somi is just, thinking how she manage the scene..Swara brack the hug and see Sanskar and ram with shocked..

Swara : ....Bapi, era asacha, amaka atokhon Kano boloni( dad they are come, so early, why you didn't say me till now? )

Shakar : Tui bolte dibi tarpor to bolbo( you giveme a chance to say, then I will saying you na? )

Somi : .......shona, I mean Swara ko job mili, isliya, itni jada excited ho gayi, 😓😓.

Ram : .....ara Vabiji, bacchi to bohot payri hay, congrats beta, for your new job 😊

Swara : thank you uncle 😊, and see touch ram's feet to getting aashiswad. ....

Ram : too shakhar ji hum, ristey ki batte suru Kara! Bacchi v agayi hay 😃......

Shakhar : ji ji. ..jarur 😊....

.Ram : panditji jara indonoki kunduliya milwaka dakhiya to. .....ye payari si bacchi, meri iss kharus bate ka sath, khush to rahagi na? 😮😮

...Pandit see the both kunduli and declared that 36 main sa 34 gunns r machine 😁 ( Ara SwaSan hay, Ku nahi milanga, na mila to main kisliya hu 😉😉)..All r very happy,

But swara is bit tents 😧😧Sanskar, massage swara" what r you talking swara ji ? "Swara replied " nothing "......

Ram : .....kunduliya ki milna Kay baad, main to chati hu Aj hi swara bati KO upne sath ghar le jau 😀
S

Sanskar say to himself, : " upko kisne roka dad. ...le chalo upni bahu ko 😝😝".

.Then panditji seen the panjika and declared 3 week baad, AK subh maharat hay shadi ki, Warna 2 sal baad suve mohrat ......Soo they all r agree 3weeks baad SwaSan shadi 👏👏..

Shakhar : badhayi ho ramiji, saying that he pulled ram in a hugRam to respond this hug happily 😀..Ram take a Rasgulla on a sweet's plate and put Sanskar mouth 😅,but...The sweet thing all fall in Sanskar's tee-shirt 😝😝

.Sanskar : 😯😯😯dad.......

Somi : beta, swara ki room main chale Jo or washroom use karlo 😐..

Sanskar nudes yes and swara, take him in her room 😝.Sanskar removed the sweet thing from his tee-shirt and enter swara's room 😱😍.He just shocked to see the room, because it's beautifully arranged, her whole room r decorated little little shining 🔆 🌟 and the whole wall in decorated,with handmade painting desine

........He said to himself,Sanskar is larki ki or kitni khubiya dikni Baki hay ye to, vagban hi jana 😆.

.Sanskar reached the holl and say :Uncle , aunty up logoko kuch batani hay,Actually, Kal meri office main Biswakarma_pujahay, agar up log ayaga muja bohot khuchi hogi, ....(#BPis a Indian construction God, and all people who'slink up with construction, they all do this Puja)..

.Ram : .....haa shakharji, agar uplog ayange to hummain bohot khushi hogi 😃......

Shakhar look at Somi and asked her, what he do!Somi, give a positive sing
Then shakar said : .....thik hay, ramji humlog jarur ayaga 😃........

Ram : to thik hay, hum aj chalte hay,He give swara sagun ki thal and leave. Somi noticed that swara is bit tents so she, said....... :......shona, Sanskar or ramji ko Bahar tak chor Kay ayo.....

Parking lot of Bose apartment

Sanskar : .......raste main to logoko Marti firti ho, gharmain itna shant 😝

Swara : ji 😕

Sanskar : .....puch rahi hu, itni tention main Ku ho!

Swara : ji kuch nahi

Sanskar : ,.....😠 main tumhe budda dikti hu ( swara nudes no) then why you say. ..ji ji. .....it's giving me a feeling a budda 😑.

Lesioning his swara laugh whole heartly 😁😁.

Sanskar : .....milgayi. ...milgayi.

......swara ask him what?He saidTumhari, hasi 😊......jo itni darsa gum ho gayi thi.. .... 😉......

.....Swara : Avi, upko...... Dar nahi ho rahi

Sanskar : ......up nahi... ...tum 😜......haa Aj ja rahi hu, Lakin........

Swara : Lakin Kay, .......?

Sanskar : Kal puja main jarur Ana! I'm waited for you😉Said this he set his car, but again called swara........

..Sanskar : swara........ $with extra sweetness.............

Swara: Hmmmm 😐.

Sanskar : shadi Kay baad muja, Wo chij daily chahiya 😉......

Swara : konsi chij,
she is confused, and didn't getting what Sanskar mean 😚😚😚.Sanskar give a flying kiss 😙😙😙😙....and winks her 😉And leave the place 😅😅.

Swara is just shocked, his sudden dimand 😅😅😳😳.........

PewwwwwChalo bohot huya aj Kay liya....... Milte hay next part main. .......Areee kidar 😠........vote and comment to karka jao 😑😑😑😑.........

Till then Tata 🙋🙋🙋

#Nisha😊