The One I Shouldnt Love But I do Anyway

The One I Shouldn't Love... But I do Anyway -fiolee chapter 1

Narrators pov-

Walking around the woods near the candy kingdom late at night she sees a dark figure in the distance. "What the-" the figure lunged at her covering her mouth to quiet her scream. "Shhh... Fiona! It's me!" Said the man in a low whisper. He let go of her and she lunged at him in a hug. "Marshie!!!" "Hey Fi . Ya miss me?" Marshall said with a smirk allowing his fangs to peek out of his mouth. Fiona punches him in the face making him wimper as she states to him, "what the fuck! Why did you scare me like that!" Marshall looks at his best friend with a sincere look and says, "I'm sorry I thought it would be funny and OW! That really hurt!" He rubbed his face as Fiona giggles. "Man today has sucked!" Fiona sits down by a tree and Marshall sits, well floats beside her. "What's up Fi?" Was all he said as he listened to her intently. "Well first Cake abandoned me during a fight with a fire demon! Just so she could go on a date with LM! Then Gumball forced me into the most un-math dress and asked me to go to this stupid ball he was hosting...." She sighs taking a pause. "That's why I'm wearing this stupid dress.... And it also explains the burns...." Marshall stood up his eyes glowing red as blood. "I'm going to kill those fucking assholes!" Is all he said as he tried to fly away, Fiona grabbed his arm crying. "Marshall.... Please..... Stay...." He snapped out of his anger and pulled her in a tight comforting hug. "I will find that fire elemental.... And he will pay....."

Narrator's POV-

It was now about 3am and Fiona fell asleep a few hours earlier. Marshall Lee's house seemed the closest so he brought her there. The sun began to rise at 6am. Marshall began to draw the shades and close the doors locking them all. Fiona began to wake up on his couch. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes looking around. She bargain whispering to herself, "I.... I know I have been here... I just don't remember who-" Marshall walked up to the couch in a pair of sweatpants "hey Fi you're....." The vampire yawned mid-sentence, "you're up early" Fiona laughed groggily. "You.... You need.... S-sleep..." Fiona's head dropped back on to the couch. "Night Fiona" he smiles tiredly and picks the human up in his arms. He floats up the stairs and places her on his bed. "Night" He then floated back down the stairs. He floated by his television and popped a movie in his VCR. He played the movie and fell asleep shortly after.

Fiona's POV-

I frantically woke up and stumbled onto the floor. "Crap!" Without thinking I ran out the door of my best friends house. Running through a field near my tree house a flaming fire ball flew past my head. "HEY! WHO IS OUT HERE!" A flaming fist came out of the ground and hit me in the stomach. The world world wheat dark as my eyes closed and I passed out.

A/n--- okay guys so this is my first post ever and this is if you don't know a Fiona x Marshall Lee fan fiction. Fiona is like 17 in this fan fiction by the way.