Chapter Two: The Flaming Punches

Marshall's POV-

I awoke with a start as I heard the door close. I floated to my room to see if Fiona was there. I had a disappointed face. "No no no! Marshall lee abadeer get your act together! You can't be falling head over heals for a mortal!"

Fiona's POV-

I groaned in pain as I began to grow feeling back in my numb body. "Eat up! I need you healthy!" I low voice said as he threw a tray of food at me. A single candle lighted the room leaving it dark. But when the man that gave me food came in it got brighter. 'Wait.....' I thought. "Are you.... you're Flame Prince!" He chuckled. Took ya long enough. I was confused so I asked "what do you mean?" He replied with a deep laughter. "The fire elemental you fought? That was me. Both times." I gasped in surprise. "B....but why?" I stuttered as the words spilled out. He laughed and walked away saying something quietly that I couldn't understand.

I leaned against the wall crying ass the pain crippled me for the time being. I fell asleep not touching the food.

Marshall's POV-

I laid in my bed and stared at the ceiling thinking about no one other than Fiona. Just as I was starting to drift to sleep I heard a nock at my door.

Getting up I floated to the door. "What do you want!" I hissed not knowing or caring who was there. I heard a small cry and my eyes shot open "Cake! What's wrong!" I was assuming something happened to Fi.

I was right sadly enough. She explained how Fiona never came home last night and how she was wondering of I saw her. "No, but I will look with you ok?" I waked outside only to be met with a siring pain as the suns deadly rays hit my face and arms. "Fuck..." Was all I said as I got in the house and say on the couch. I already started to heal.

"So would you really help me find Fiona?" The feline asked. I nodded "yes but come back later tonight my wounds should be healed and I will have a plan by then." I pat the cats head and she walks out of my house leaving me all alone. "Goddamnit!" In a fit of rage I took a table and smashed it against the wall. "I know this isn't Gumwad's doing that isn't his style. So it has to be the fire elemental she told me about. I mean ever since ice queen turned back to Simone she hasn't tried to attack her." I realized I was talking to myself and stopped. Now to think of a plan......

A/N-

Hey guys um I just wanted to give a quick shout out to the person that made this story happen :) her user is EmilyHess8 so do me a favor and check out her stories if you haven't already :) peace out!