Whether it's a boy or a girl

Michael Noel Thompson-Durant age 5.
Adrian Wayne Thompson- Durant age 2.

Trayce Thompson and Kevin Durant went to visit the Thompsons Residence.

Lauren was now 7 months old and yet, Klay was still in his room. He was nursing her as he pulled down the strip on his tank top. Keagan is asleep next to Klay as he embraces him on the waist. Klay got his stomach to be flatten again 7 months after he gave birth to a baby girl. It was thanks to his teammates for helping him with the birth.

Trayce is pregnant with another baby and yet, they were wondering whether his baby would be a girl or a boy. This started off the day after Gorgui Dieng gave birth to another baby girl where Mychel traveled to Minnesota to see the newborn baby. Michael is with Russell Westbrook as he went out to the town. Although, Michael gets into a contact with Kevin Durant.

Kevin Durant thought Trayce lost his mind by telling him that the baby might be a girl because there is a possibility that he would have a baby girl. Yet, Kevin Durant snapped his head about naming the baby and said. "Okay! Let's do it!"

Kevin Durant: Isabelle.

Trayce Thompson-Durant: Not Isabelle.

Kevin Durant: How about Jenina?

Trayce Thompson-Durant: Babe, I'm not naming our baby, Jenina.

Kevin Durant: How about Janice?

Trayce Thompson-Durant: Close enough.

Kevin Durant: Daniella.

Trayce Thompson-Durant: That would work.

Kevin Durant: That's why we are expecting a girl.

Trayce Thompson-Durant: Yep.

Kevin Durant: I'm wondering where Mychel went.

Trayce Thompson-Durant: He's at Minnesota with his boyfriend, Gorgui Sy Dieng.

Kevin Durant: oh Gorgui Dieng.

Trayce Thompson-Durant: Okay.

Klay Thompson's bedroom
12:30pm,

Klay is on the bed nursing Lauren while the nursing pillow is on his lap. Kevin Durant is still in the kitchen as Adrian is watching TV. Mychal came in as Klay was releasing the gas bubbles by giving a few gentle slaps on the back. He made sure that Klay was doing well. Lauren is colicky in which meant that Klay had to breast feed her every time she cries out for food.

Draymond Green, who is five months pregnant came in with Andrew. Yet, he could hardly wait for his teammates to have a baby girl as well. Yet, they're going to have a surprise baby shower that will take place close to Oracle Arena.

Today was Mother's Day.

Adrian managed to think about what he would do since Trayce and Kevin Durant have their roles as mothers. Adrian calls Trayce Mom as He calls Kevin Durant Mama. Being a single mother was hard for Klay because he and Tristan were separated, but Tristan still sees him. Kevin Durant became shocked when he noticed that Klay had gone through sadness ever since he had two kids. Keagan mentioned that his mother, Klay had been feeling unhappy when Tristan left. However, it didn't stop Klay from becoming a mother he wanted to be.

Adrian walks by to greet his mothers a happy Mother's Day.

Adrian Wayne Thompson-Durant: Mama and Mom. Happy Mother's Day.

Kevin Durant: Thank you Adrian.

Trayce Thompson-Durant: Thank you, my son.

Draymond Green became a mother at twenty three when he had Andrew. Andrew is still a stubborn kid, but Draymond kept going for him.

Stephen Curry's teammates and friends who became mothers were Klay Thompson, Draymond Green, Kevin Durant and Trayce Thompson-Durant.

After the Mother's Day,

Kevin and Trayce had a baby shower in which it took place in Oakland. The fans came in and took pictures with them. Trayce is 8 months pregnant and yet, Kevin Durant were expecting some guests to come in. Russell Westbrook came with Michael and yet, they met up.

But the problem was the man who came at Trayce said. "You shouldn't marry this man, Kevin Durant. The kids are not yours, if you give birth to them, I can take it from you," Russell Westbrook defended Trayce.

Russell Westbrook: Hey! You can't speak to my friend like that.

Kevin Durant: What have you done to my spouse?

Trayce began crying. Draymond gives him a hug as Kevin and Russell confronted the man who insulted him.

Russell Westbrook: I may dislike Trayce and Kevin, but I can't think of him in a bad way. If you excuse me, you need to leave!

The man tried to fight Trayce but Russell protects Trayce from the immoral fan.

Russell Westbrook: Hurt Trayce or my kids that he and my ex carried if it's half of his blood, my blood and Trayce's blood as well and I will kill you!

He was dumbfounded when Russell Westbrook threatened the fan to kill him.

Man: I'm sorry Trayce, I should've not said
That.

Trayce Thompson-Durant: you know what? Just leave!

Kevin Durant: Leave now!

Trayce was still tearing.

Russell Westbrook: Are you OK buddy?

Trayce Thompson-Durant: I'm well, Russ.

Russell Westbrook: That's good.

Kevin Durant: Don't worry, he will not come back to the party ever again.

Russell Westbrook: Yup. And yet, I'm going to beat the crap out of the guy that tried to insult you.

Kevin Durant: Russ?

Russell Westbrook: I'm sorry, Kevin. I'm just angry that's all.

Kevin Durant: Don't worry about it.

Russell Westbrook: I know.

Draymond Green: You alright?

Trayce Thompson-Durant: I'm good, Draymond.

Russell Westbrook: I am always happy because you took care of Kevin Durant for me.

Trayce Thompson-Durant: Yep.

Shaun Livingston: Should we continue the party?

Trayce Thompson-Durant: Yes.

The fans were cheering, so were the kids and the families.