six

(Right is Ray and left is Mikey)

Hey, is this Ray ?

Yeah, hi Mikey.

What's up ?

Nothing really

How are you ?

Pretty good

Do you have Skype?

Yeah, why ?

Gimme your name, we
can Skype.

Okay, it's raytorfro

Fro ?

Yeah

Hahaha fro

|Mikey's PoV|

I turned of my phone and opened my laptop, clicking on the Skype icon.

I looked up his username and clicked on the only result.

I pressed 'call' and turned on the camera. I waited for him to answer. Then I saw Ray's gorgeous face on the screen.

"Hi Mikey,"

"Hey dude, I see your eye's getting better,"

He nods and chuckles quietly while looking down. I see from the back round he's lying on his bed. His covers are thrown all over the place. I try to avert my eyes from his loose shirt showing his collarbones.

"Is that a guitar ?"

I ask, seeing an acoustic guitar sitting in the corner of the room. He nods. I sit up from my slumped position and cross my legs childishly sit the laptop on my knees.

"Play something !"

I squeal excitedly. He shakes his head while quietly snickering.

"Fine,"

He get up and walks over to his guitar. If I said I wasn't looking at his ass that would be a big lie because, damn, he had a nice ass. (Same Mikey)

He sat back down on the bed and looked at me. His plump lips turned up in a shy smile and he looked back to his guitar.

He began to strum a tune I didn't recognise. After a few minutes of the song it ends.

"Did you write that ?"

I ask in shock. He nods before getting up and leaving his guitar back giving me a great view of his ass. I smirk at my own thoughts.

I hear my mum call me for dinner.

"Hey I've got to go but see you tomorrow, okay ?"

I say. He pouts and nods sadly.

"Okay, bye Mikey,"

"Bye,"

I press 'end call' and close the laptop.

I'm going to bed. Goodnight.