7

"C'mon Niall they're picking boys we have to go," Liam pleaded tugging on my sleeve.

I nodded dragging my feet out onto the stage to line up with all the other boys.

There was so many all with such talent much more than I could ever have, a worthless slob waiting for a reason to live.

"Fuck," I mumbled tugging on the ends of my hair.

I had to stop thinking like that.

Each name was called one after the other I grew more restless as time went by till the point where the five boys that had been chosen to be here remain unpicked from the basket.

I couldn't even see them in the line, couldn't tell if they were as nervous as I was.

Then the name calling stopped, the chosen boys left, the rest of us remained rooted to the spot as the honesty of the moment sunk in.

We were out.

Fuck.

I hurried out of the room tears threatening to spill.

What the fuck was I going to do now? I couldn't go back the school, not with the people there, I was one fuck up away from removing myself permenately there was no way I could face them and their taunts.

The bathroom door swung open on its hinges as I rushed inside a stall throwing myself onto my knees and retching so violently my chest ached.

There was nothing I could do now, nowhere I could go.

"Niall!" Someone screamed out in the corridor.

"It's going to be ok don't do anything stupid," they screamed again.

My stomach flipped at their words.

"Not here," I whispered holding back another round of retching. Not here where everyone will remember, I needed out, home, to where my razors were.

The door squeaked open closing gently behind the intruder.

"Niall...? I know you're in here, I also know you don't want to come out, it's ok though, it's all going to be ok."

A loud sob filled the room, it took me a moment to realise it was mine.

I was so fucked up.

"They're asking for all the boys back Niall, we should go, I think they want to do interviews too."

I hauled myself off the floor using the toilet to help me. The murky beyonds of my anxiety flushed down the toilet with my heart.

Louis waited just outside the bathroom door for me to make myself look presentable again.

The door squealed as I pushed on it sending dust flying.

"Thanks..." I mumbled unable to meet his gaze. I stood for a moment shuffling my feet before nodding once and heading back towards the auditorium.

"Niall! Niall! Just a moment please! Tell us... How did it feel to be left standing there while the others were called?" My face instantly paled, crimson creeping onto my cheeks as another wave of anxiety rocked me speechless.

"Standing there waiting for your name to be called... And it's not," I shook my head begging the tears to stay.

"Sorry," I mumbled burying my face in my sweater, turning away from the camera, with it's patronising glare.

"C'mon Niall." Louis said pushing me along to the stage.

"Ignore them alright?" I nodded for lack of another source and pushed his hand off of me.

The boys were standing in a semi circle, some with tear stained cheeks and others with hard set faces, anger blotting their features.

I went round to the back of the group not wanting to be seen.

"Alright boys so obviously you're all out of the competition, no hard feelings right? I hope you read the contract when you auditioned meaning you can't in fact sue the X Factor at all.

But before you leave the judges would like to have a final word with Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik and Niall Horan. Could those boys follow me and the rest of you can leave."

What the hell?

All five of us followed the guy back towards the towering stage where the judges sat poised like a viper, ready to strike.

"Hello boys and girls!" Simon called to the group of us now standing on the stage.

"We think that you don't have the talent to go solo; however, we feel your all destined to be in groups..? What do you say? You're all still in."

Harry collapsed acting better than the rest of us who jumped around like idiots stupid grins clouding our features.

It was a idiotic hoax! We'd made it.

A/N: again it's short and I'm sorry! I've been so busy! What do you thinks going to happen next? Any ideas..? Love you all lots thanks for reading! Get me to 950 reads...? *does puppy eyes* Pwease?