Chapter 10

Shaggy was waiting for Alex to come and after a few min he came. ' hey, let's go' Alex said to shaggy . Shaggy walked beside him and had a small smile on her face . They walked in the cafeteria and choosed wat to eat . Shaggy then found a spot to sit . It was a little far away from the popular kids table . Shaggy sat down and she can see the popular kids table from there . She shivered . ' are you cold?' Alex asked shaggy. ' no im just thinking about wat happened that day to me' shaggy replied to him . ' wat happened' Alex was curious . ' i got pulled by my hair and I fell down , I think Laura did that' shaggy said in fear. ' well be strong , fight them back' Alex smiled . ' I will ' shaggy took a sip of her juice . After a while , shaggy saw Laura walking to her table . Shaggy didn't bother anymore , Josh came by and tonny , jessica and Justin . 

SHAGGY'S POV 

I saw them sitting down . I could see jessica's face and justin's face. Justin is the guy I ran over just now . I better not talk to anyone of them . I took a bite of my sandwich and I was staring at Alex . Alex seems so nice . 

JUSTIN'S POV . 

Wat a boring day , I wish I can go home and sleep . I saw Josh biting on his straw and I didn't feel like eating anything . I was looking around the cafeteria and I saw that girl named shaggy Laura was telling about . She was sitting on the table in front of me . I can see her . She looks stunning . I felt like starting my game . Cause im

Bored and I need a girl to have fun with . ' tonny can I speak to you at the hallway?' I said . ' uhm sure' tonny got up from his seat. I and tonny walked to the hallway . I stood there . ' you know the girl shaggy you told Laura about?' I said to tonny . ' yes wat about it ?' tonny said in curiosity . ' tell me about her cause your on the music side with her ' I told him . ' well she is smart , talented , today the teacher had a pop quiz , she answered everything' tonny told me. 'everything?!' I said back. ' crazy right?' tonny smirked. 'I wanna start my game' I smirked .'well dude , just dont be in trouble' tonny shaked my hand. After that , I walked to the principle's office . Principal Denise was there , I sat down on the chair. ' oh hello mr. Bieber , wat brings you here in this fine day?' pricipal Denise smiled at me . ' no ms Denise , I wanna ask you something' I was hoping I can get wat I want . ' sure go ahead' she smiled again. ' I wanna try out on the music side , can I change my side?' I was nervous , hoping that she would change to music side. I saw her face expression ,she was thinking . ' why do you want to change your side mr. Bieber , do you have talents?' she asked me with her guts . I was wondering wat talents I have . ' I can sing ' I lied . ' really? , I never knew you had any talents' she asked me back . I smiled and was waiting for the actual answer . ' fine Mr. Bieber, ill switch you to the music class and here is your new time table' ms Denise gave me the new time table . I took it and I said ' thank you' and got out of the office. I shall start my new timetable tomorrow .

VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY (: