Chapter One.

"In heaven an angel is nobody in particular."

I crouched silently behind a fierce, red brick wall as I chewed my lip forcefully. I had to wait, if I didn't she would be gone, disappeared and I would be left to face the harsh reality of hell. I carefully let out a small chuckle as I read the graffiti which covered the chipped and jagged wall. It was my only shield, my guard. My heart pounding ferociously under my aching rib cage. I slowly levitated into a standing position, as I protectively gripped onto the smooth, wooden handle of my weapon. The leaves beside me rustled quietly as a small breeze circled around my shivering body, the scenery hard to see in the darkness of the night.

Voices filled the air, and a few 'goodbyes' were exchanged. I grinned slyly when my victim finally approached my territory, a leather satchel swinging gently on her shoulder. She quietly hummed a little melody, her deep hazel eyes darting around to check for any sign danger. Her hands ran nervously through her thick, waist long hair as it tumbled in waves down her back. In one quick motion, I appeared behind the girl, my footsteps in sync with hers. Swiftly and without no trouble at all I placed my hand over her mouth, as her muffled shriek sounded.

Panic was streaked across her delicate features, as she lashed out, her arms and legs repeatably catching my body.

I growled, but not with annoyance, with pleasure. I loved every single minute of it. The way tears poured out of her eyes, and down her cheeks staining them a rosy red while the rest of her face was a a sickly white. The way she screamed, muffled in my large hands which covered her dainty lips. The way she kicked, hit, I just loved the negativity that passed through me, sending a satisfactory shiver down my spine.

Unfortunately, I couldn't admire the beautiful creature I held in my arms, I had I kill her, and kill her fast.

"It's a shame you're my next victim, you really are a pretty girl" I breathed into her ear, as her eyes widened in terror.

"Night, Night love, sweet dreams" I smirked, before placing my mouth over hers and sucking. Sucking all the hurt, terror, fear, betrayal and negative emotions that radiated off her body until I could no longer find anymore, while she collapsed to the ground, the whites of her eyes on show, tears still dripping off her face.

I suddenly felt alive, my skin glowing with health. My hunger that lingered half a minute ago vanished, as I grinned at my accomplishment. Father will be so happy with me, another stupid, worthless human to add to his collection.

That's all humans are anyway, useless to this world.

Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. That's how I feed you see. I'm Harry, Harry Styles. An experienced Fallen Angel and the son of The Devil himself.

Nice to meet you.