taken from her home

(The oraginal idea goes to MorganKoehler)

"Ok, both of you sighn here and your adopion of Brianna will be finallized!" Mrs. Koehler said (*wink*)
___________________________

Parents names: Emily Allaza (mom, kindness soul) David Allaza (dad, integrity soul)

Other children: None

Most common trait in family: Kindness and Integrity

Most rare trait in family: Determination and Justice

Do you know this childs real parents?: no

Do you promise to take care of this child no matter what happens?: yes

If this child is not being taken care of right, they will be taken away to find better parents. We will check in once a month.

__________________________

Emily hands the papers back to Mrs. Koehler, she hands her different papers as she goes back to get Brianna. "Brianna ! Come meet your new parents!" She called. Brianna walks to the front desk and looks up shyly at her new parents. "Brianna, these are you new parents!" Mrs. Koehler said.

~5 years later~

"Brianna Allaza! go clean your room, the adoption manager will be here any minute now!" Emily yelled from downstairs up to Brianna, who was on her room. "Ok!" She yelled back. She stood up and started to clean her room, it was really anoying with the adoption manager coming to the house after 5 years of everything being fine!

Whatever Brianna thought. She had just finished when she heard a knock at the front door. She hurried down the stairs where the adoption manager was at the front door, when he saw Brianna he smiled at her. Brianna rolled her eyes when he wasnt looking and sat on the couch in the living room where Emily was waiting for David and the adoption manager, Brianna forgot his name...

"Hey mom?" Brianna said. "Yes sweety?" Emily answered. "Why does the adoption manager keep coming here after 5 years of everything being fine?" She asked. Emily thinks for a moment before answering with "I dont know!" And a shrug. Brianna slumped on the couch.

The adoption manger and David walks into the living room, David sat on the couch next to Brianna and Emily and the adoption manager sat on a chair across from them. "Hello Brianna, how are you?" Mr. Hall (the adoption manager) asked Brianna.

"I'm fine, now what do you want?!" Brianna yelled, her eyes glowing pink. "BRIANNA!" Emily yelled at her. "We're so sorry about her!" David apologised. Mr. Hall was in shock, he was frozen at her aditude, Brianna was never like this!

"Brianna, will you please go to your room while me and your parents talk?" Mr. Hall said kindly. Brianna rolled her eyes and ran upstairs, secretly listening. "Emily, David, it's time." Mr. Hall said firmly "We all knew it was going to happen!"

Emily shook her head. "No, the FEAR can't kick in this young can it? Please no!" Emily cried "She's only 13!" David hugged Emily and let her cry in her shoulder. "This is how it is Emily! We have to lock her up now!" Mr. Hall said.

"Please no, don't hurt her! Please don't take her from us!" Emily cried, tears rolling down her face. "We have to for her and everyone elses safty..." Mr. Hall took out his phone out and called someone, then he put his phone down.

"NO! YOU CAN'T TAKE HER!!" Emily yelled as she ran up the stairs and wrapped her arms protectivly around Brianna. "M-Mom, what's going on!?" Brianna asked. "Don't worry my sweetheart, they wont take you!" Emily yelled.

Brianna was so confused, someone was going to take her? Just then, a swat team broke down the door and ran upstairs to Brianna and Emily. They pulled Brianna out of Emily's arms. "BRIANNA!! NO!! PLEASE DON'T TAKE HER FROM ME!!" Emily screamed.

Brianna started to cry. "MOM! TAKE ME BACK TO MY MOTHER YOU FILTHY CREATURES!!!" Brianna cried "MOM!! NO SAVE ME!!". "Sorry kid, but this is for everyones safty." A deep voiced yelled at her.

Brianna looked at who it was. It was a skeleton monster wearing a blue hoodie, his left eye glowing blue. She cried and struggled to get back to her mother. She looked back one last time to see Emily pushing the swat members away from her.

Emily was out of control, so they tased her. "MOM!!!!!!!!!" That was the last straw. A pink, almost white, spear appeared and Brianna stabbed one of the swat members holding her. Blood splashed on her face and clothes, she loved the feeling of the blood on her.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Brianna laughed insanly. David, who was helping the swat members get Brianna away, backed away. "BRIANNA, HOW COULD YOU?!" David yelled at her. Brianna turned to David. Her eyes glowed pink.

"You're not my real father!" She yelled. She stabbed David in the stomach, smiling insanly. "Y-Your not m-my Bri-anna..." David coughed. "No, i'm the true mother of Brianna. She is Brianna Noire, not Brianna Allaza!!" Br- No, Betty yelled.

"We-ll, t-tell Brianna t-his," David coughed blood "I-I love y-ou..." David fell on the ground, limp. Brianna took back control and cried "NO! DAD! NO, I ONLY MENT TO STAB THE SWAT MEMEBER, NOT YOU TOO!!"

5 swat member started dragging Brianna away. Brianna didn't struggle, she just cryed. Finally, one of the swat memebers hit her on the head with something making her black out.

((This clearly took very long!!!!!))