Bus Ride

This fanfiction takes place on the bus ride to the resort

Izuku POV

I was sitting down next to Uraraka on the bus I was looking out the window admiring the trees I saw. Uraraka was having a conversation with Asui. Speaking of Uraraka I've notice she's been too "touchy feely" recently. She hugs me way more now and she always sits next to me when she has the chance,  like right now. I used to have a crush on her but after my fight with Todoroki those feelings just disappeared. It's been 2 hours since we left for the resort it's pretty far away, we have 2 more hours to go. Suddenly Uraraka leans into my shoulder it was unexpected so I jumped a little. I laugh nervously "um..Uraraka what are you do in?" I awkwardly ask. "Oh nothing I'm just sleepy" she says then looks up at me and smiles. This was really making me uncomfortable I wanted to tell her but I didn't want to upset her.  After a couple of minutes I swallow nervously before I got the courage to ask her to move. "Uraraka can you please move? Um...This is uncomfortable for me.." I said as I smiled trying to be nice. "No way silly! Your shoulder is so comfortable I'm gonna stay like this for the rest of the ride!" She said as she close her eyes ignoring what I said. I started to really get uncomfortable when she said she wasn't gonna move for the rest of the ride. "Uraraka he asked you nicely to move. " a icy cold Voice said. I Recognize that voice it was todoroki! I turn to look at him and I mouthed a "thank you" I look back at Uraraka and her eyes were now open and she had a frown on her face. She frowned and said "fine." Before she got up from my shoulder and she went back talking with Asui.
I sign in relief my shoulder felt way better without the weight I looked at todoroki one last time before I closed my eyes, things were peaceful for the rest of the ride.

   "OK everybody we are about 5 minutes away so get ready" Aizawa said. I smile I was so exited and giddy. We were gonna stay for 6 days at the resort! Imagine all the fun things that we could do! I taught as I smiled.  "Omg! Guys look over there!" Kirishima yelled excitedly as he pointed out the window. I looked at what he was pointing at and I gasped. Of in the distance there were huge water rides! They looked so fun.!  Soon everyone was gasping and giggling in excitement. The closer we got the more we could see the resort !  Soon we were at the gates of Akene Resort! (I stole the name from Fairy Tail) It looked so amazing ! I couldn't wait to see how in looked like in the inside! By now everyone was jumping around in excitement I couldn't blame them I mean this place looked amazing already from the outside imagine how the resort looks like in the inside~! One by one we made it off the bus, we were all outside the buss before "Okay everyone first were all gonna get our keys for our rooms then you'll  have a hour to pack! I'll name out the groups now first the boys groups are! Todoroki izuku and lida! Then kaminari, Kirishima and Katsuki!" I could here kachann groan in annoyance. (Ok I'm not gonna name the rest of the groups if your wondering then here there are (Koji, tokoyami, Seto) (rikido Mineta mezo) ( yuga ojiro) and for the girls (Toru kyoka Mina) (Asui Uraraka Momo)

We all gasped once we walked through the front doors the lobby was amazing everything was so fancy everything was clean and shiny. Everyone walked up to the front desk to get there keys. After everyone got there keys and got into there groups everyone made it to there rooms. Me lida and todoroki were in the huge elevator. "Midoriya this trio will surely be wonderful with you as my room mate." Lida said I smile and nod in agreement I was happy that I would be sharing a room with lida and todoroki! For some reason my heart fluttered when I taught about sharing a room with Todorok.