The Aquarium

Urakaka POV

I-I can't believe he did that to me! And in front of all does people! I silently cry as I made my way to the girls bathroom. How embarrassing! I was rejected in front of everyone. "I taught you loved me" I silently said to myself before I entered the empty bathroom.
I glance around the empty bathroom it was very clean and fancy. I walk over to the fancy sink leaning over and splashing my face with water. I furiously griped the sleeves of my kimono. How dare he! I smirk appeared in my face once I realized what really happened. Deku was just embarrassed! That's it, of course that's the only way to explain it. Next time I'll make my move when no one is around.

Deku POV
Me and todoroki continued walking towards the aquarium leaving a upset Momo behind. I wonder what's wrong with her? She was completely ignoring me. I feel kinda bad...she looked like she really wanted to go with us. I frown came to my face once I taught back on the hope she had in her eyes and her smile. Well there's nothing I can do now.  I sign before putting that thought in the back of my brain(ok I know it's either head or brain but I just decided to but brain I guess lol)

Soon we were right outside the aquarium, it was huge! It was a beautiful glass building. "Let's go" I said to Todoroki before we continued inside.

I gasp once me and Todoroki walked through the huge doors. The aquarium was beautiful! But first we had to go to the front desk and show them our badges! (I forgot to add this but they get badges lolz I think that's what there called 0-0 )

We quickly showed them our badges, then we headed towards exhibits. There was many people walking down the hauls with merchandise, cute plushy's, hats and accessories. Everything Brought a smile to my face. "It's quite a beautiful thing" Todoroki said as he came to a stop. I looked at him in a confusion before I saw that he was sadly looking at a cute family. It was a cute family of four, there was a mom a dad and two little boys that looked like twins. They were all walking down the haul holding hands with big smiles on there faces, the looked so happy.  I look back at Todoroki and i give him a simple reply. "Yes, yes it is."  He sends the happy family one last glance before he looked at me with a small smile on his face. "Let's go"

Me and Todoroki were looking at the dolphins they were so pretty! They were swimming all around there was a big and a small one! Oh and a little baby one.  I smile as I get closer to the glass I wanted to get a better look at the dolphins. I turn around to look at Todoroki with a big smile in my face. "There so cute! Don't you think so?" I ask in excitement.  He turns to look at me with a amused smile on his face.  "Indeed, can we look at the turtles next?" He asked. I quickly not before I continued to look at the dolphins.

We were amazed at all the different turtles they were so amazing! Todoroki seemed to enjoy the turtles more than the dolphins....hmmm maybe turtles are his favorite animal! He excused himself before he left for the bathroom I nod and i continue focusing on the animals I was snapped out of taught when someone bumped into me. Oh no not again! I groan as my body made contact with the grown. I quickly got up dusting myself. Before I got to see who the person who bumped into me was they were quickly apologizing. "Oh, I'm so so sorry!" My eyes widen, I recognized that voice it's Momo! Did she fallow us here? I wasn't really paying attention so I don't know. Maybe it's just a coincidence. "Oh it's just you Izuku" I almost frowned when her tone of voice turned to boring when she realized it was me. "O-oh hi Momo!" I nervously said as I rubbed my neck. "Ugh, do you know we're Todoroki is? I'm looking for him?" She asked in a sassy tone. A nervous smile appeared on my face " he went to the bathroom he should be back any time soon" I said as I smiled nervously trying to be polite. She sighed in annoyance before she rubbed her eyes, she said something under her breath but I wasn't  able to make out what she said. "Momo what are you doing here?" I flinched Todoroki scared me half to death! Momo looked ten times happier and now she had a smile on her face. "Todoroki-Kun! Um I was just looking for you, I was wondering if you wanted to leave this smelly place and go on the love ride with me!"

Ok guys I just wanted to say a couple of things, first of all I hope you understand my glamour isn't the awesomeness and I forget some words sometimes so i hope you can understand that! :D welp I hope you guys like this fanfiction so far and I'm sorry for all the time skips I'm just lazy lol ~