Momo

Deku POV

I kept running and running ignoring the weird glances thrown at me. Thud I was put to a stop when I bumped into someone sending both of us to the grown. I groan, I quickly get up dusting my self "I'm so so sorry!" I apologize. "It's okay mydoriya" my eyes slightly widen as I look up to face Todoroki. I wave my hands frantically before I scratch my neck nervously "h-hai Todoroki!"

"Why were you running?" He asked "nothing just me and Uraraka got into a fight" I said.  "Hn" my stomach grumbled my face goes red in embarrassment. "I-m sorry I'm just hungry I haven't eaten anything yet....would you like to get food with me!" I nervously said. Todoroki only nodded before he started walking of towards the food stands, I quickly go after him. 

   Me and todoroki were sitting down in one of the stands. I got lobster legs and he got fried fish. We were both eating in comfortable silence. Now that I think about it this is kinda like a date. My face turns red then my eyes widen what was I thinking!?
Do I like todoroki? Of course not I'm straight!....I think? "Mydoria are you okay? Why aren't you eating your food?" I was snapped out of my thought. "I-m fine! I was just thinking about something!" I quickly replied as I took a bite of out my food with a small smile. He looks at me in suspicion before he sighs. "After we finish, do you want to go and see the animals? While we wait for our food to digest?" Todoroki asked.
"O-f course!" I said without thinking. He nods before he puts his attention back to his food.

Soon we were both making our way to the aquarium. "Hey Todoroki!" A female voice called out Todoroki's name. I look up and Momo was waving at Todoroki with a smile on her face. Todoroki just stared at her not even given her a simple hi. He looked at me and said "let's keep going" before he continued to walk. I gave Momo a nervous look before I ran after Todoroki. We continued walking but soon Momo ran up to us "can I go with you guys?" She asked. She was staring at Todoroki waiting for his answer but I was doing the same to. "No." He plainly said as he gave her a glare. She stoped walking but me and Todoroki continued, I turn around to look at her and she had a big frown on her face.

Todoroki POV

What a peasant. That Momo irritates me, she has given me various of stares so far and I'm just waiting until she takes it to the next level. And Uraraka.... does two have been getting on my nerve recently. I sigh in annoyance as I quickly look at Mydoria. He had a small smile on his face.