The Struggles // Anime & K-Drama Recommendations

Alright, let me commence another rant.

I have begun watching K-dramas and I've been addicted to them for three entire months. WOW, imagine how much time I must've spent watching useless crap that set my standards for men soaring above average. I can't even right. I can't odd either. 

Anime is a whole other topic though. Yes, I've watched a decent amount of anime, but I kinda forgot a lot of them since I haven't been watching recently.

ON TO THE RECOMMENDATIONS~

ANIME

#1. Brave 10
One of my all-time favorite animes. I simply love it because the gender bender it has. Plus, it has the perfect amount of action mixed with romance. Hmm...what else to say? The graphics are pretty good and the plot twist at the end was just freaking shocking. ANNA? WHY? Just go watch it and let me know what you think.

Isanami, a young priestess of Izumo, is forced to watch as a group of evil ninja burn her temple to the ground and slaughter the people within, leaving her no choice but to flee into the forest to escape the same fate. By chance, she stumbles upon Saizou Kirigakure, a masterless ninja from the Iga school. The two travel to Ueda Castle to ask Yukimura Sanada for help. Isanami's possession of a strange and devastating power is revealed, and Sanada readily agrees to help her, gathering ten brave warriors to Isanami's side.

READ MANGA HERE: http://mangafox.me/manga/brave_10/
WATCH HERE: http://kissanime.ru/Anime/Brave-10

#2. Wolf Girl and Black Prince

Okay, actually, this one my be better than #1. Oh well. Too lazy to fix that now. There's a manga, anime and real-live action movie. I've only watched the anime and movie, but let me tell you. DAMN. I love the anime because the graphic quality isn't poor. As for the story line, YES. It's my type of anime, that's for sure. Additionally, Kento Yamazaki is one of my all-time favorite Japanese actors (he's in the movie).

Erika Shinohara  is a first year of high school student. While talking to friends, she makes up a story about her "boyfriend." In reality, Erika Shinohara doesn't have a boyfriend. Erika's friends soon begin to doubt her story and Erika is also running out of lies. Erika then sees a pretty boy on the street and takes his picture discreetly. She later shows his picture to her friends as her boyfriend. The boy in the picture is Kyouya Sata and happens to attend the same school as Erika. She tells Kyouya about her situation and asks him to be her pretend boyfriend. Even though Kyouya has a pretty appearance, he has a dark side. 

READ MANGA HERE: http://www3.mangafreak.net/Manga/Ookami_Shoujo_To_Kuro_Ouji
WATCH ANIME HERE: http://kissanime.ru/Anime/Ookami-Shoujo-to-Kuro-Ouji
WATCH REAL LIFE ACTION MOVIE HERE: http://xuka.tv/tv/by-genre/comedy/wolf-girl-and-black-prince-2016-12754.html?type=movies

#3. Yona of the Dawn

Hak is hot. No doubt. In this anime, I love the character's personalities and the entire concept of the story line. The plot is interesting and it's worth a shot. Trust me, you won't regret this one. Have a bit of faith in ya girl.

Princess Yona lives a life of luxury and ease, completely sheltered from the problems of the seemingly peaceful Kingdom of Kouka; however, the sudden murder of the king and betrayal of her beloved cousin Su-won places Yona's life in mortal peril. Forced to escape only with Son Hak, who is both her childhood friend and bodyguard, the naïve princess soon discovers that Kouka is not the idyllic place she envisioned it to be. Poverty, strife, and corruption run rampant, making reclaiming the throne nothing more than a wishful fantasy given the kingdom's current state.

READ MANGA HERE: http://m.mangafox.me/manga/akatsuki_no_yona/v24/c135/1.html
WATCH ANIME HERE: https://www.funimation.com/shows/yona-of-the-dawn/

K-DRAMA

#1. Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

Thanks misspiffpiff for recommending this to me.

Okay, the title may sound a bit weird, but this is definatley the best kdrama I've seen so far. It mixes up gender roles and adds comedy. The amount of feeling and emotion when watching is spectacular. Hands down, the actors are phenomenal. Take my word for this one.

An insanely strong girl swoons over her childhood crush. He, unfortunately, likes women that are a lot more elegant than the clumsy Bong Soon. While she tries to win him over, she lands a job as a bodyguard to a gorgeous CEO. However, even she doesn't seem to have the strength to break through her boss's impenetrable ego and thick skull.

WATCH IT HERE: https://www.viki.com/tv/32311c-strong-woman-do-bong-soon?locale=en  

#2. My Secret Romance

I'm legit watching this right now and I'm loving every bit of it. The first episode may be a bit intense, but let me tell you, it's amazing. The way the actors interact with one another makes me wanna pull my hair out, cry with them and laugh alongside their friends. Of course, I don't. Instead, I do it mentally. I have fangirled a lot when watching this one.

Cha Jin Wook is a son from a wealthy family who runs a large company. He usually only pursues short-term love, but when he meets Lee Yoo Mi, who has never had a boyfriend before, he changes. In a dating world full of busy people who tend to flirt and chase "some" relationships rather than having meaningful connections that allow them to show their true feelings, this couple has a one-night stand. They meet again three years later, whereupon they kick off a shaky push-pull romance that'll keep them on their toes as they fall in love.  

WATCH IT HERE: http://viewasian.com/drama/my-secrets-romances/watch/

#3. My Love From the Star

I almost wasn't going to put this, but then I realized how much it's affected me. The actors deliver their lines well and I almost feel like it's real. It's a classic must-watch for all of you that are beginning to get in to k-dramas. Almost everyone who watches Korean TV shows have seen this one. The reviews are pretty good as well.

Do Min-Joon is an alien who landed on Earth 400 years ago during the Joseon Dynasty period. Do Min-Joon possesses a near perfect appearance and enhanced physical abilities involving his vision, hearing and speed. Do Min-Joon holds a cynical view to human beings, but he falls in love with actress Cheon Song-Yi.

WATCH IT HERE: https://www.viki.com/tv/20503c-my-love-from-the-star?locale=en

Of course there are more, I'm just too lazy to add them. Whatever. I'll make a Part 2.

**I may also edit this and add better criticism to the reviews**

PEACE OUT!~