Chapter 1 - Flight

(Past)

-- young arianna -- 10 years old --

ARIANNA /POV/

I woke up and knocked on my parents door.
"Mom! Wake up!" I said. As i saw my mom already dressed up, btw, she is pam stephnick. "Hey! Go dress up! Its already sunday! And later i gonna give you some gifts!" Mom said. As i run to my room and took a bath, and get dressed.

--lunch--

Me and my mom, and brothers. Walked to my fav restaurant, in and out. And my brother, logan ordered some food. I was so happy and my other brother, jake looks like he is so sad. I dont know why? Because he seems to be always happy.

When my brother, Logan reached our table. He seems sad too. Also my mom is literally crying. "So.. uhh ariana.. Me and jake are gonna leave and live a life at L.A." logan said. "W-Why? Do you really hate o-ohio?" I said sadly.

"No! We just want to start a career... and maybe someday you could move to L.A too." Jake said

"Why? I need to go! I dont want to eat anymore!" I said as i run towards my school

Cause my school is just next door to in and out.

(Dinner) (flight)

My 2 brother left me alone..that means, i cant vlog anymore... because logan always edit my vlogs. And they left me because they want career! Also! Jake is just 17 years old and logan is 19. I mean im just a 10 year old kid. They dont want to know...

(Present day)

--teenager arianna-- 14 years old --

My mom woke me up with pure happiness in her face. And... i woke up and fix myself for homeschool. Also i forgot its my birthday!

*skip homeschool* (duh! Its boring!)

Me and mom ate at in and out. Which made me feel sad... cause this is where logan and jake Said they are leaving Ohio, and btw they are now famous vloggers.... while me? Im just a ordinary unknown girl.

Then suddenly my mom breaks the silence
"Uhh sweetie! Happy 14th birthday! Uhh heres a gift from logan and jake..." mom said

I took the envelope gently and read the message.

Dear Ari,
I know that i broke youre heart... but atleast we can do anything now since me and jake are already earning millies. So here are the tickets for you to fly to L.A! Im so happy! The flight is tomorrow 6am sharp!
Love you sis!

-LOGAN PAUL

Then i looked at mom so happily. Then i screamed so happily! I also saw the tickets. Then another letter fell out of the envelope.

Dear sister,
Hey! Youre grown up! Also i heard that logan gave you tickets to L.A.. so instead of buying you tickets for the fav band you love. I gave you $100,000 dollars for you to spend for shopping! Hope you can come by when youre here at L.A!

-Jake Paul

then i asked mom "Mom? How about you? You are left out here in ohio. Dad is already living in L.A!"

"Dont worry! I have my tickets too!" Mom said handing out her tickets.

Me and mom went on a shopping trip. And we spend the night packing our stuff for the flight.

(The next day)

I woke up at the time of 4am. And woke mom up. Also we ate at in and out before we got to the airport at 6am sharp!

And the flight will be 6am-11am straight! I know, the flight is soo long!

*after flight*

I saw logan and jake waiting. And i ran as fast i can just to hug my big bros.

Hey! Not yet there but... zach will be there at chapter 3! Yey! I rllylove zach herron! Hope that i can mome to l.a just to see zach!

-bea!