*two weeks later*

AUTHORS NOTE: short chapter! Sorry! Enjoy

..I walk into my room and Alfie has tears in his eyes
"What's up" I say to him
"We leave In a week"
"Aww" I say sitting down putting my arm around him "let's go take some sexy selfies and I'll print them out for memories"
"OMG yes please" Alfie says to me
"I'll get Zoe tyde and troye to come as well"
"Yup but we need one, just us."
"Okay" I say "wait what about the first one we ever took"
I pull out my phone and start going through all our selfies. We both start to cry.
"Alfie I love you"
"I love you too" he says wrapping his arms around me. We sit there crying for ten minutes. We couldn't stop we were really close friends now.
"I'm gonna miss you and Zoe so much!"
"I will never forget you bailey. We have to Skype all the time, we can't drift apart"
"We'll never drift apart Alfie. You've been here for me through a lot, your my human diary"
"Your always here for me bailey we need to promise that we will visit each other once a year!"
"For sure!"
We start taking crazy selfies and posting them every where
Twitter
(bergman_bailey) Tumblr
(reeceluvsbailey)
Instagram (baileybergman_)
Facebook
(Bailey Bergman)
And we make a few vines

"I still can't get over how and why you chose me out of all your fans" I say to him getting really teary
"Bailey I dont even know. I was going through a few and I saw yours and I dunno I just felt like you would be a really fun, caring and nice person."
"Aww Alfie!! I want you and Zoe to come live in Australia with me!"
"Ay you know what"
"What"
"That's a good idea, the house next to you is for sale!"
"Alfie I would die for you to do that"
"Maybe I will, maybe I won't" he said laughing

We go to the shop, Alfie wears black with a hat covering his face so fans wouldn't notice him. We go buy a Polaroid it's $90 so we pay $45 each. We go home and set up the Polaroid to take photos while we stand against a creamy white wall. We take about 6 retarded photos and printed out two of each.
"Alfie?"
"Yeah bailz?"
"Shouldn't we take a proper smiling photo"
"We have never smiled in a selfie together, have we?" He laughs
"We actually haven't" we laugh and take one more silly photo.

We want to take a proper so we stand next to each other, Alfie puts his arm around my shoulder and I put my arm around his waist because he is a lot taller than me. I walk away from Alfie to call troye

*call starts*
"Hey bailz"
"Hey troye, come over with tyde! Has anyone found out that tylers there?"
"Okay and just mum, why?"
"Get her to drop all three of you here cause Alfie and Zoe are leaving in a few days and we're all gonna take a few pics on Me and Alfie's new Polaroid"
"Alright be there in 20"

*call ends*

I start thinking about it, how Alfie and Zoe are leaving already! I sit down and pull my knees to my chest and wrap my arms around my legs. I put my head into my knees and start to cry, I see Alfie look at me he slowly walks over,
"Bailey what's wrong"
"I can't believe it! I can't believe how you guys are leaving! I'm gonna be lost without you!" I'm sobbing so hard now I can hardly breath, Alfie sits beside me and starts to puts his arms around me and says "don't worry bailey, it will be okay. I never thought I could become this close to a fan but you've proven me wrong and that's why I'll never forget you. I love you"
I start to cry harder than I ever have before and the tears are streaming out of my eyes
"I love you Alfie your not even like a friend anymore, not even a best friend but a brother" I say to him trying to wipe away my tears "I would trust you with my life"
"Same bailz" Alfie says getting teary "this is crazy you like a sister to me and imagine leaving your family like that"
"I know I ca--" I get cut off by a knock at the door Alfie opens the door
"WHAT THE FRICK" he yells "tyler why are you here?"
"Oops might of forgotten to tell him" I say sniffling cause I'm still crying slightly.
Troye gives me a hug
"What's wrong hun" he says with his arms around me
"Nothing, it's okay"
Troye steps away and tyler comes up to me and kisses me on the cheek "everything will be okay, we're all here for you, we love you" he whispers into my ear as I hug him.
Lastly tyde comes up to me and hugs me
"Everything okay babe?"
"I'm fine"
Tyde pulls my arm and sits me onto the chair with him sitting In front of me "your not okay, what's wrong"
"It's just that Alfie has become like a brother to me and he is leaving soon I'm scared, how will I love without him and Zoe"
"I know how you feel troye leaves all the time to go to Italy and places like that"

Authors note: troyler kiss just happened in Italy!

"Yeah I know but you know you'll see him again, I don't even know if I'll ever see Alfie and Zoe again."

There's another knock at the door it's Zoe she walks in and gives me a hug "gonna miss you" I can hear her sniffle like she was crying, I look up and her eyes are red " I love you Zoe"
"I love you bailz"
We both back away from our hug and giggle

We all take really crazy and a few nice photos together and print them out for all of us to keep

"I'm putting this one in my wallet" Alfie says picking up a photo of tyler kissing troye on the cheek with us all looking at them
"This ones going in mine" Zoe says picking up a photo of me troye and Zoe.

"I need 16 purses cause I can't chose what one I wanna put in my purse"
They all laugh.
"Ayy Ayy Ayy guys" troye says
"I wanna get this On video"
"What?" I ask
"You'll see"
Troye whispers into tylers ear and he pulls out his camera and sets it on video. We are all confused then tyler and troye face us..
They hold hands..
They lean into each other, body to body, they kiss!
We all gasp!!
"Dafuqqqq.." Zoe says
Tyde coughs
Alfie laughs "this is a joke!"
AHHH I scream and run up to them and put my arms around them and they hug me
"I already knew" I whisper into their ears
"What" troye whispers
"What girll" troye whispers
"I'll talk to you later" I say as I pull away.