Ending the fan fic

I've just realised how stuffed up this fan fic is like wtf was I thinking so I'm just gonna finish it up

It was the day Alfie, Zoe and Tyler were leaving I was devastated I could not stop crying. They weren't just People on the internet anymore they were like family, Zoe was like a big sister, Alfie was like a big brother and Tyler was like a brother sister best friend person. We all caught a maxi taxi to the Perth international air port (Alfie, Zoe, Tyler, Troye, Tyde and I) in the taxi I was sitting with Alfie. I was literally shaking like what if I never see them again I can't live without them they are my everything. We pull up at the air port and I feel like I'm gonna have a melt down troye is seated in front of me and starts to talk to me "Bailey calm down i guarantee you'll see them again I always see them" "but troye that's you not me your always traveling with them while I'm stuck in Perth" Tyler buts in and says "uh Bailey it's called getting plane tickets we can all come and see you and every once in a while you can come and see us" "do you know how expensive that is" I say "yes we do but its worth it and Tyde can come too because I know your scared of planes" Zoe says "thanks guys I love you all"

We all go through to where they have to get on the plane. On the speaker phone "flight 471 ready for boarding business class gates are now open"

I start to cry slightly I give Tyler a massive hug and say
"Tyler I love you so much and we need to talk more often I seriously am going to miss you so much you don't understand how hard this is for me"
"Aw bailey" Tyler says "it'll be okay and I'll text you as soon as I get home"
I pull away from the hug and give Zoe a hug "never lose contact with me please I couldn't live a day without you" I say "I promise" she says
Lastly I hug Alfie and by now I'm balling my eyes out I give him a massive hug "you're the reason I'm here today, your the reason I'm with Tyde, your the reason I know all these amazing people your the reason for my happiness Alfie. I love you so much and I'm going to miss you with my life I love you bro" I say "Bailey don't worry I'll always be here for you no matter what I love you too and I'm happy your happy thank you so much for this amazing experience"
I step back and hold tydes hand as they wave to get on the plane.
We wait until the plane leaves to get into a taxi and leave. after we do I spend the night at troye and tydes and by the morning I have a message from all of them saying that they had arrived home safely.

It's now 2016 and every school holidays they all come over to visit besides Christmas holidays troye, Tyde and I go to visit them, me and Tyde are still together and I'm loving it.

🎉 You've finished reading The best weeks of my life! Alfie deyes, zoe sugg, troye Sivan, tyde Levi and tyler Oakley 🎉