💎Chapter 1💎

Gyu's POV

"Hi let me intoduce my name. My name is gyu 19 years old im female, loner and nothing that speacial thats all" thats all i said for introducing becoz im new and this my first fay of school i just transfered and theres no bad here they all said 'hi' to me every time i walk.

I headed back to the last seat with the all BOY?! thats the teacher i obey everyone except to my enemy but i dont have enemy ni prob.

I have a boy right side of me he look cold and cute i dont mind but time for class now!

😂FORWARDED😂

The bell rang and we headed to the cafeteria there have alots of student here its CROWD NOW WHERE DO I SEAT! "Hey you can seat here!" I look at him it was the guy with the back of my seat "by the way my name is Mingyu" he said happily he's nice and we talk talk whenever but i just realized i have a friend i though im gonna be lonely forever but no!

It was nice.......to have ............friend.

"Haytt its time what clasess do you have?" He ask waiting for my answer "history" i said almost cold he'd never mind it "awww your not in my class!" He said and pout and said 'good bye' at me anf walkaway i was walking un the hallway to go to class when someone grabbed my wrist i gasp when i saw HIS face his.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued

_______________________
A/n:sorry for the wrong grammar and and all the corny stuff im not that good and i'll publish soon as i can kamsahanmida and saranghae😍😘😂

Aug 6,2017
12:25Pm in the afternoon.💎💎💎💎