💎Chapter 2💎

Continuation💋

I was drag by someone else to the empty classroom it was the guy sit next to me?!

"BWO?! What are you doing?!" Becoz he's coming closer with a cold eye im scared of himmm eottoke?!

Until my back pin the wall he come closer hi pin his hand right of my head he lean close im so scared what will happend next "be mine" he said in a cild tone dude do you whatch frozen did elsa make your heart ice cold😒😒

"What was that again" i said to make it clearly idk why is he like this "i said be my girlfriend!" He yelled and i jump a little he connect his lips to mine?!

I tried push him but failed who will believed a girl can push a MANLY like him tsk....

His soft lips is so angelic so was his face i just closed my eyes and do nothing i got distracted.

He pulled away and smirk "from now on your my girlfriend now and you have nothing to fi with it like it or not bye jagi~~~!" He said and walk away he leave me dumpfounded ohh no he just takr my FIRST KISS without a permission "WHAT A JERK?!"

CLASSROOM💋

The teacher exolain the boring subject while my FBF (face boy friend) always looking at me " what is there something on my face?" Almost cold but fail why do i have a FAIL DAY?!

"There is someting in your lips"that's all he said and i touched my lips there is nothing what a liar " liar! " I said and he touch. My lips "what are you doing?" That's all I said and he ignored my question and just look at your lips I just shrugged it off and listen to the 'boring subject'.

Lunch time💋

I was about to leave when a pair of hand snake into my waist I look back and saw my boyfriend.

"What do you want? " I said to him and he let go ignoring my question and held my hand. We seat at the cafeteria I hear gossiping " OMG they look cute couple so much I love them I ship them! " the girl said I just cant believe even them ship us I hate my future!

I got home " I'm home! " I said and mom and dad rush in me "why didn't you tell us that you have a boyfriend?! " Mom said that and my mouth open up "who tell you that?! " almost yellin' them "it's your boyfriend seongcheol! " mom said that happily so that's is his name I groaned at them and rush to my room. I studied because I have classes tomorrow when I feel my phone ring I have a message from 'Unknown number' and I was shocked!

'Unknown number'

Hi babe!
To: gyu

'Gyu'

Who are you?!
To: Unknown number

Unknown number

Your boyfriend!?
To: gyu

So I i was shocked when did he get my number?! So I set hi name to Mr. Jerk

I get a message again from him

Mr. Jerk

Babe?
To: gyu

Gyu

Stop calling me like that Mr. Jerk!
To: Mr. Jerk

Mr. Jerk

Fine then! Get ready to you punishment! 😼😼😼

I was scared I don't wanted to go school but I need to face him eottoke?

_________________
A/n: sorry for the wrong grammar or anything pls leave a comment down below kamsahanmidaan nd' saranghae😂😍😘😚