💎Chapter 5💎

Gyu's POV

my mom wake me up "your boyfriend seongcheol is here come P0alm pplai! " he said and I go to the bathroom and shower and dom motning stuff and I decided to not tie my hair because I always tie it.

When I come down i saw seongcheol with his phone "yah! Kaja! "I said he took a glance at me and smile " you look gorgeous to day!" He said smiling I just smile to his smile makes my day!

Seongcheol's POV

Her smile makes my day!

Gyu's POV

We walk, and their were silent in so I give him a peck lips and he start the conversation at we laugh and random stuff "I love you" he said in a serious tone "huh? " I said trying it clearly "nothing let's go were gonna be late"

We headed to the classroom and talk while the prof. Is not yet here and then few minutes later the prof came and do the lesson.

Seongcheol gave me a piece of paper and it's said "will you go out with me? " in the piece of paper I took a glance on seongcheol and he's already looking at me and he look away when I saw him I saw red on his face is he blushing ohh wow?! 😂😂😂 I replied him "like what? " I wrote it and give it to him he write back "like a date!" He wrote OMG is he serious about this I replied him "I'd love to when?"

I wrote back and he wrote and it said " tomorrow at 8: 00 am see you ILY😍😘" I just chuckled when I read at the end I love it okey so tomorrow is our date!

_____________
A/n: sorry for the short story and pls vote and support my story and leave a message of that I can read your reaction and comment kamsahanmida and saranghae😂😍😘