💎Chapter 4💎

Gyu's POV
I saw him my
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
(Just kidding)

His back oh no?! My EX?! he said I always annoyed him so when that time I saw him with other girl well we just take it for 2 weeks😔😔 I hate him ruining my feelings tsk........

So I step closer to my seongcheol and give him a Peck on lips he return I just want him to be jealous of all he'd done!

So the prof Start the lesson!

Blah..... Blah...... Blah.....

Ring ring......... !

So I put my book and notebooks inside the bag me seongcheol and my ex are the only person in this room my ex come closer to me and ask something "Hi so you have a boyfriend" he said and I just rolled my eyes is he dump?! So I look at seongcheol and he grabbed my wrist and led to go in cafeteria we ordered and we have talk about random thing and laugh I stop when he ask 'who is that guy?' I sigh and said his my ex boyfriend and he have a mad face on his face and I said to him " none of your business! " I said causing him get really mad "are you dump of course I'm your boyfriend I have business of you! "He said making heart flutter!.

Wait. What! I'm falling deep in love with the jerk and he just call me dumb?!.wow! Good job Mr. Jerk!

And then the bell rang and we I stand up so was he did and put his arm around my shoulders he came closer wanted a kiss but I touched his face away from mine he pout " your so cute"I mumble to my self "hmm? " he said and we just headed to classroom.
___________________
A/n: sorry for the short story and pls vote and support my story and leave a message of that I can read your reaction and comment kamsahanmida and saranghae😂😍😘

Aug 27, 2017
6:37 am in the morning