Chapter 1

"I fucking hate you!" I scream as i run for the stairs, tears beginning to build in my eyes.

"Thank god were finally on equal ground!" Amy screamed up the stairs. "I didnt want to be friends with a headcase anyway!" She stormed out, slamming the door. But not only on the house. Shed just slammed the door on the end of my only friendship. I sprint up the stairs, tears pouring from my eyes as i fling open the bathroom window, the cold winter air hitting me like a punch in the face as i look down at Amys departing figure.

"BITCH!" I scream in a fit of anger, slamming the window closed before she could respond. I lock the door and slide down it, anger transformming to sadness as sobs begin retching from my chest. I punch myself in the the side of the head again and again until the pain is no more, leaving a numbing sensation im only to used to. I reach under the crack tile in the bathroom, pulling out a small stanley knife blade. Pulling up the side of my black hoodie, i dig it harshly into my side, the blood beginning to drip down my side onto the tiles of the bathroom, the red a contrast against the slightly off white. I pull the blade out of the deep cut and push it back behind the tile, leaning my head back on the wall as i watch the blood out of the corner of my eye begin to run a river into the gaps between the tiles. 

I stay there for hours, watching the red pathways. Im jolted back to reality by the slam of a door.

"Bella!! Im home!" My sisters cheery voice splits the silence of the house. I jolt upright, grapping a black towel of mine.

"Hi Sandy!! I'll be down to cook in a bit, okay?" I call back, mopping up the blood spilled onto the floor. I place a medical patch over the cut, before wrapping it over with a bandage. I clean the bathroom quickly and efficently, only to used to the routine. I look in the mirror and take a deep breathe. "Im okay." I fix the smile onto my face and unlock the door, skipping down the stairs, giving my sister a high five before walking through into the kitchen. "Paella," I mutter, the smile dropping. I grab the ingredients and slam my iPod into the dock, starting to blast Pierce the Veil through the kitchen as i cook. I feel the tension begin to leave my body as i start to sing along softly.

"You screamed over the sound..." I sing quietly, a small smile playing on my face as i throw everything in the pan, letting it cook. I hop onto the side of the table and whip out my phone, my face breaking into a smile as i see the light glowing purple with a message. That can only mean one thing. I unlock it and open kik, smiling at the beautiful message ive just recieved.

"Hey you, beautiful girl with angel eyes. I love you. You're my world. You are who i dream about. You're who i see a future with. I know things seem to be bad a lot. I wish they werent for you. I'll be here through think and thin. I love you" Aleksandr. The only one who could always make me smile. And surprisingly my boyfriend. (Yep thats right, im as shocked as you). There was only one problem.. Well, more than one actually.

.

.

.

He lives in Canada, I live in England.

We've never met.

My name is Bella. And this is the story of the boy who is fixing my broken heart.