Chapter 2

Im snapped out of my daydream by the beeper going off on the food timer. I turn of the hob quickly and grab some bowls from the cupboard, serving out portions. After placing two in the oven to stay warm for my parents, i carry mine and Sandys into the living room with a fork in each.

"Theres dinner" I place the bowl on the table in front of her and she nods, focused on the TV. 

"Thanks B" she mutters, putting a forkful in her mouth. I turn and walk into the kitchen, sitting at the kitchen table alone as i eat. I listen to my music continuing to play until i finish. Placing my bowl in the dishwasher, i make my way out of the kitchen and up to my room. I quickly fire a message back to Aleksandr.

"I love you too. Guess what im doing now?!" I reply in a cherpy manner, powering up my laptop.

"What?" My phone buzzes in reply. I open the internet and type in flights London to Toronto.

"Booking flights" I send back vaguely. Me and Carly are heading out to Canada in the summer, after I finish VI form, on the pretense that we want a holiday together. But its all for him.

"Ooohhh where too?" He sends back. I smile and bring up a skype chat with Charly

"Right Child. 5th August from Heathrow to Toronto Pearson and the return on the 15th." I smile at Charly. 

"Right!! Ive given you the money for mine already, right?" She smiles. I nod in agreeement and click book. I quickly enter all the information and book the tickets, printing them out. I whip out my phone and take a picture of my ticket, sending it to Aleks.

"OH MY GOSH!! I love you so so much! Your coming to Canada?!?! Thats amazing" I laugh quietly at the reply. I nod quickly then remember that he cant see me. I slap myself in the head.

"Yeah!! Next week! Me and Charly are coming, but shes going to visit relatives in Toronto, we are flying together though. So i dont get lonely" I send back and sqeal excitedly. "Im going to see him!!" Charly laughs at my excitement as i almost bounce the laptop of the bed.

"You guys are so cute!! I ship it! Got to go, dinner. See you later!" Charly signs off and i close down my laptop, filing the tickets into my flight folder, which contains money, passport and now tickets.

"Your so amazing Bella! How are you getting to Brampton?" he asks. I bite my lip.Shit.

"Umm, havent worked that out yet... how many miles is it?" I send back. I cant really afford a taxi. Im toeing the line as it is. Ive got £300 for 10days, and although ive paid for accomidation, it only serves breakfast. My phone buzzes again.

"Its quite a way. Hang on just a minute" I toss my phone onto my sofa and lie back on the bed. 

"God Im an idiot" I mutter, as i begin to panic. "I cant spend the entire 10days in an airport, but i cant not eat for 10days either" I try and steady my breathing as i reach for my anti-panic. I take two and listen to my pounding heart slowing as my chest relaxes. "Itll be okay... Itll be okay.." I mutter over and over. I stand up and walk over to my curtains, pulling them closed. I lean on the window sill and close my eyes, listening to the sound of my sisters music from downstairs. Then she switches it to One Direction and i straighten in disgust, reaching for my phone. I unlock it and a smile plays on my face.

"Ive told my mum about you. We are gonna come and get you. What time to you land" my mouth drops open and my face breaks into a wide smile as i type back a reply.

"What did she say? And i land on the 6th August at 8.30am, so ill probably be out of the airport by 9" I put my phone on the side, unlocked and grab a towel, walking through to the shower. I turn the shower on, oblivious to the fact that Sandy was scrolling back through my conversation with Aleks.