Chapter 3

I clamber out of the shower and stretch upwards, my lips constantly smiling as i think about Canada. "Soon" I murmur, wrapping the towel around myself. I unlock the door and hear something clatter in my room. I dash inside and see Sandy trying to guiltily hide my phone behind her back. I stiffen up.

"What the fuck are you doing" I glower at her, my hands tightening around my towel. She backs away. "I..nothing. I promise i didnt read anything. Whos Aleks?" I hiss at her use of his name and hold out my hand. 

"Give me my phone" she hands it over without a fight.

"Is it your Cyber-boyfriend?" My jaw locks together and i stare her down, watching her teasing face turn to one of unsurity and fear. "Ummm, I, yeah... Im going now" She pushes past me and walks out, into her bedroom. I sigh heavily and sit on the edge of my bed, running a hand through my hair. I unlock my phone and scroll through the conversation.

"Hi, Im Sandy, Bellas sister. Shes in the shower"

"Oh, thats nice"

"Who are you?"

"Aleksandr, her boyfriend"

"Do you love her"

"Yeah. A whole lot," I smile at that, tears building in my eyes. I didnt know she actually cared.

 "If you hurt her, I'll fly over to Canada and drown you in that river" My eyes widen slightly at Sandys threat, it causing me to giggle slightly.

"I have no intention of hurting the girl I love, but if i did, feel free too" I smile again, and place my phone on the side. That was the end of their conversation. I change into leggings and a baggy tshirt, exhausted from my day. I stare up at the ceiling, thinking about everything thats happened today. I smile when thinking about mine and Charlies, well, mine and Aleksandrs trip together. Trip for me, not for him... whatever. You get what i mean. I reach and grab my phone.

"Have fun talking to my sister ;)" I ask, turning my light off and snuggling under the blankets.

"Oh yeah, it was great!" I giggle slightly, my cheeks flushing pink.

"Im going to bed now, too tired. <# Goodnight" I send, waiting for the message back as i reach for my phone charger.

"Okay Sweetheart <# Love you. Sleep Well" I plug my phone in, roll over and almost immediately fall asleep