पलछिन

• इन्हें समर्पित: secret122

Hello dear wattpadders this book contains some of my hindi shayri and poems so if you are interested in reading hindi work on wattpad then this book is for you.

'Palchin' people who don't know Palchin means Moment. For me there are many moments in my life when a thought, memory or image came to my mind and I want to present them through words, But can't really express them the way I wanted to and they are left unfinished.

You know The most funny thing for me or what amaze me is that whenever I read those words again, I can't make sense of them.

I thought about this book so at least someone will be able to make sense of these thoughts.

Also there are going to be some Shayeri I wrote years ago.

This book contains shayri and poetry written in hindi.

A big thank you to anyone who choose to read this book.

hopefully you will enjoy this book.

PLEASE VOTE and COMMENT.

Kanchan Mehta.

-----------------

I have important news for you guys.
I have started a new group on Facebook by the name  'Wattpad Hindi'
The group is created  to help wattpad hindi writers to promote their work and to make it easy for readers to know what good work they can find on Wattpad.
If you are interested in finding more hindi work or promoting your work then please join me here.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1669887633231057

You can copy paste this link in your browser or can search for the group on Facebook :)

Thank you for your patience :)

पलछिन (शायरी/ कविता)(Wattys2014)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें