Jealousy

Karma watched as Sabrina and Amy laughed, she could feel jealousy boiling up in her little twelve year old body. She held ice to her wrist, which was red and swollen because Sabrina hit her with a jump rope. Sabrina swore it was an accident, and Amy believed her of course...but Karma wasn't falling for Sabrina's super nice act. She knew Sabrina was pure evil.

Karma got up and walked over to Amy and Sabrina, dropping the ice on the floor even though her wrist really needed it.

"Hey" Sabrina smiled as Karma approached them "Does your wrist feel any better?"

"Like you care" Karma rolled her big hazel eyes.

"I don't understand" Sabrina responded "What do you mean?"

"You hit me with the jump rope on purpose!" Karma yelled "Just like you pushed me in the lake on purpose, and you tripped me on the stairs on purpose, you are trying to get me hurt so I can't hang out with you!"

"Karma I swear it was an accident...I'm a little clumsy that's all" Sabrina smiled

"Karma your acting crazy" Amy said loudly "Why would Sabrina want to hurt you?"

"Because" Karma screamed "She wants you all to herself, she wants me to get hurt so bad I get sent home and she gets a new best friend. Well guess what Sabrina, you can't have my best friend! she is mine, she is the only person who is always there for me and understands me. She is my best friend! and I love her."

Amy is shocked by the last part, but when she looks into her best friends big hazel eyes she can tell that Karma really meant it....she loves her. Sabrina ran off, seeming very upset. Leaving Karma and Amy looking into one another's eyes.

"I..I..I'm sorry Amy--" Karma started, but then got interrupted by Amy smashing her lips into Karma's. Karma could taste Amy, like strawberries. Karma and Amy both saw fireworks and heard them too, It was that amazing.

"Wow" Karma smiled, out of breath

"I know" Amy smiled.