I told you

Amy was on the floor of Karma's bedroom painting her nails forest green. Karma was on her bed, watching Amy with a smile on her face. They had plans to go out to a party tonight, but then Amy came over complaining, and saying they could have way more fun at Karma's house, rather than at Shane's party. Karma caved, so they were just at Karma's house, Amy painting her nails and Karma watching.

Karma watched as Amy painted each nail and once she was done, she turned over and faced Karma.

"Were you watching me that entire time?" Amy asked, seeming a little freaked out by the thought.

"Um..Well, no" Karma lied, her cheeks getting hot and turning red as her heart raced. Amy smiled and rolled her eyes, and Karma couldn't help but love that beautiful smile that Amy had. The way her eyes squinted a little and her mouth got really big and all her top teeth showed, Karma loved it.

"You're so weird" Amy laughed, causing Karma's heart to skip a beat at the sound of her laugh.

"Am not" Karma pouted, as Amy crawled onto the bed, and brought herself up to join Karma. Their eyes now meeting, right in front of each other.

"I love weird" Amy smiled "Normal is boring." Kama giggled, and when Amy touched her hand she felt like it was on fire.

"Amy" Karma smiled

"Karma" Amy smiled back. Karma now leaning in and pressing her forehead to Amy's.

"You are weirder than me" Karma kissed her nose.

"I don't know" Amy laughed "I think we are equally strange..That's why I love you."

"Cause I'm a weirdo" Karma fell back on the bed, pulling Amy with her, Amy now lying on her chest.

"No" Amy wrapped her hands around Karma "Because we are weirdo's and because you love me for my weirdness, I mean If I was a normal boring person who didn't love donuts and binge watching shows, then you wouldn't love me."

"True" Karma laughed "I do love my donut loving, TV show obsessed friend"

"And I love my silly singing, bet friend who loves to watch dance moms with me"

"Best friend" Karma repeated after Amy, sounding sad. Causing Amy to turn over so she was face to face with Karma, their noses touching.

"Yeah" Amy smiled "Is that bad?"

"No" Karma looked away "I just...I don't know"

"Karma what don't you know?" Amy's face made a confused look.

"I don't know if I wanna be your best friend" Karma had tears in her eyes as she looked back at Amy. Amy jumped up so she was sitting up on the bed.

"What?!" Amy yelled "What are you talking about Karma?"

"I want something else" Karma sniffled

"What do you want Karma?!" Amy screamed, her face turning red "Do you want Liam, or Shane or what...What Karma?" Karma smashed her lips against Amy's, kissing her and tasting her sugary lips.

"I want that" Karma smiled as she pulled away

"We can do that" Amy laughed "but your still my best friend Karma, it's just that now your more than that too." Karma laughed, and kissed Amy again.

"I told you we would have more fun here than at the party" Amy laughed, and so did Karma.