0.1

I wake up a few minutes earlier then my alarm and just shut it off and stand.

I, of course had another nightmare as I forgot to take my medicine that lets me sleep more peacefully.

I was sweating all over and that wasn't really my thing so I hop into the shower and hop back out after 10 minutes.

I wasn't really in the mood for school as I felt like crap but then again, who is ever actually wants to go to school?

I force myself to go get ready for school because that's what my parents would do and they would be disappointed if I didn't.

I throw on some ripped jeans, and a grey hoodie, grab my bag and head out the door.

I usually take my car but this time I just felt like walking, the cool morning air convincing me even more.

School was a good 10, 15 minute walk and I'd have 10 minutes to spare when I got there since I woke up early.

I'm that smart popular type girl, not the slutty ones that sleep with the whole school, i'm pretty chill and honestly the only reason i'm popular is because I have that cliche popular group of friends.

I pull the hood of my hoodie up as I enter the school, everyone immediately making a path for me since i'm considered one of the populars, I may seem chill but I can also be pretty mean when I want to.

Not to be cliche all though it is, I kinda run the school with my friends, but I run it as the Popular kids friend. So I could pick on a kid if I really wanted to and they'd probably be scared but i'm not that important.

As I walk through the hallway, I can hear all the not-so-quiet whispering from the other kids and I know that's not a good sign. I catch on to a couple of the words though and what I can put together is that there is a new transfer kid.

That thought is proven to me though as I see a unfamiliar blonde with blue eyes that could make you melt. I already see that almost all the schools population of girls are fawning over him, expect for of course, the lesbians, but even then they are probably fawning over him too.

I guess you could say that he was pretty hot.

"And who might you be?" I ask, pulling down my hood to reveal myself.

He turns around and right as he sees me he smirks.

"Hey princess, hopefully i'll be your new boyfriend." He smirks.

I can't help but feel shocked at that, i'm not even pretty so hearing that of course would shock me but I show a bored face.

"I'm sorry, new boy, not to get your hopes up but you won't be my boyfriend. Ever. Now who are you?" I manage to say.

"Feisty, I like it. I'm Ash crew, nice to meet you." He smirks, raising his hand for me to shake.

I don't shake his hand but I know that deep down inside I want to. Who wouldn't want to touch someone as godly looking as him?

I can see all the girls looking at me with jealousy and shock. The guys practically cheering him on like a bunch of cheerleaders.

I roll my eyes at how stupid this situation is and just leave, getting to my first class more earlier than I would have liked.

______
[A/N]

So this book will have a lot of short chapters but I will try to make them longer and if not, then I will post more frequently.

Thanks for reading!

-Sub