How you met.

Jinxx: You guys met at the pet store while getting food for your hedgehog Hammy. You started a conversion over hedgehogs then decided to keep in contact

Ashley: You bumped into him at the surf shop. You weren't thinking straight because I mean. It Ashley for Pete's sake. Any way you decided to say "are you a trampoline because I'd like to bounce on you." He just laughed at your comment and said "do you have a mirror in your pants because I can see me in them." You laughed at that and had an actual conversation and exchanged numbers.

CC: you went to the pharmacy to get your medication for the bad case of bronchitis you had. You've been coughing like crazy for the past week and a half. You had enough and went to the doctor. When you got your medication you turned around responding to your best friend when you bumped into someone "I'm so sorry." You said quietly since you barley have a voice from coughing to much "It's good. I'm Christian what's your name?" He asked and you looked at him realizing its CC "I'm Y/N." You said with a smile. You kept your cool but you were definitely freaking out on the inside, you carried on a conversation until your room mate/ best friend was basically yelling at you over text telling you to get home.

Jake: You and your brother walked into a record shop and started browsing through the records, throwing playful insults at each other here and there. Jake walked past you to talk to Alan. Alan grabbed your hand and pulled you over "This is my sister Y/N" he said and me and Jake shook hands. You have always had a crush on Jake since the year you went to warped with Alan. Alan noticed when Jake left you still were blushing "I'll give you his number later." Was all he said.

Andy: you guys have been best friends since 6th grade.