Andy Imagine

Your pov

You walked in the house from a shitty day because the singer and guitarist quit for no reason at all. Andy slowly walked up to you. He hugged you and you guys laid on the couch. You laid on top of him and he hugged you "Tell me about your day princess." He said playing with your hair "The guitarist and singer quit now it's just me and Grayson. They said that they can't handle the hate that they get any more, so I told them that they will get even more hate if they quit but Kaleb said he was leaving so Giuseppe followed. And Giuseppe said he'll still make me food so I'm good because he makes amazing food, best pizza I've ever had. Then after that shit happened my dad called and said that him and my mom got divorced after 40 years of marriage." You told him and he kissed my forehead "Just know that I will always love you even when I'm gone, if we ever broke up I would never get over you. And I don't know how this is goibg to affect your mood right now." He told me. I was honestly scared right now. It hit me and tears filled my eyes "I don't want you to be my girlfriend anymore Y/N." He said and you stood up crying. He smiled "Because I want you to be my wife." He said and got down on one knee holding a little box with a ring. You smiled still crying, you were crying tears of joy. You kissed Andy then he slid the ring on your left ring finger. He hugged you.

Wow that was trash XD I really do not want to change a lot because I want you all to see my progress as a writer and the progress as a creative thinker.

Thank you for reading