Guardian Angel part 2

Dean's P.O.V

I look at Cas. "Did you just say your my Guardian Angle? Are you sure its not just the 'Profound' bond we share?" He nods his head. "It is very rare but yes, I am your Guardian Angle." I sigh. "Isn't there like rules to being a guardian angle?" He nods his head and looks at me. "No sexual relations with the person. No secrets of heaven is to be given. Don't let you get killed." He says the first one like he hates it. I do to.

I sigh and sit on the couch. Fuck it. "Cas come sit down. Your pacing is gonna drive me crazy." He sits next to me and after a while of silence I lean my head on his shoulder and drift off, dreaming of my angle.

Castiel's P.O.V

I watch as Dean sleep and think of how peacefull he is. No worry's, no fears, no nothing. He is at peace. I smile and pick him up and lay him down on the bed. I start to get up and he wraps his arms around my neck and catching me by surprise. "Stay Cas, don't leave me." I know that he is saying it in his sleep, but I lay down next to him anyway.

He turns over and lays his head on my shoulder as he snuggles into my side a little. I wrap my arms around him just as the door opens. I look up and see that it's just Sam. He looks at us and gives us a questioning look. I try to get up but Dean's grip tightens. "Stay with me Cas. Don't leave like...everyone....da-" He cuts off his own sentance and snuggles closer to me. I look up at Sam who is frowning sadly.

I trace light circles on his side and he falls into a calm sleep. "First time in a long time he doesn't have nightmares." I look up at Sam and nod. "It is nice Sam. You should get some sleep." He yawns and stretches. "Alright."

He lays down in the bed next to us. "Just watch after my big bro, he can act all tuff and strong all he wants. He still needs help protecting himself, even if it is from himself Cas." I nod again. "Of course Sam. Goodnight" He hums. 

"Goodnight Cas." 

I know its short but it just pooped into my head randomley LOL :P