Double-Trouble (Masky and hoodie)

"Thanks Toby, That was an interesting way of uh making waffles."

I say as I head outside sitting on the porch letting my lungs fill with the cool morning air.

It's only been 7 months since my arrival here, and I feel like family... It's amazing!

I was snapped out of my thoughts as I tilt my head, seeing Masky peeking his head around a tree.

Suspicion...

To my terrible curiosity, I get up dusting my bottom off. Walking down the hill a good sum of feet from the house.

As I get closer, I notice he didn't have his mask on this was one of the few times I got to see him with his mask off. And god damn he was handsome.

 I make it up to him, hands in my hoodie pockets. "Whats Up Tim?"I ask making sure my hair covered my right eye.

"Well I Have a bet with hoodie, and I'm trying to prove him wrong that I can always win a bet. This time he says I can't. "

I kinda give him a look of um okay?What does this have to do with me??

He realized I wasn't understanding and pulled me clothes, Letting me notice he actually had some freckles dancing along his face making a blush arise on my cheeks slightly.

"Are you okay?... (y/n)?" I realized that I had been spacing off. 

"s-sorry, What is it?"I asked not meaning to stutter, for some reason he's now giving me a shit eating grin.

Whats so funny?Why's he smiling like that?

 "Come on follow me alright? I gotta win this bed"He said and grabs my wrist rather firmly. Making me wince.

I stumble to keep up as we began walking quite fast.

Whats the bet? Hoodie? Where is he?.. I'm so confused. Maybe I shou-

 I yelp as i get tugged back my other wrist being grabbed, and being made to let go of Maskys. I look back to see hoodie and he pulled me to his chest. Oddly it felt good it felt so warm, and it smelled of apricots for some reason. "look she's not even pulling away, besides you'd just rape her"

My un-dead heart beats quickly, as I shove him away and I forgot I was stronger than him being newer and I'd pushed him into the tree making him groan. 

"Dude the fuck? Why'd you have to use that word I wouldn't do that to her, and besides It's not rape if we're both enjoying it. "

Both enjoying it? What's that suppose to mean?

 I hurried over to hoodie feeling awful and look at him "Oh geeze I'm so sorry hoodie.."I say and he looked down at me, I'd yet to see his face. 

"y-you do? Then prove it!"He said and I gasp as he pinned me down to the ground, Knocking the oxygen from my lungs as i gasp for a breath. 

Before I knew I was back up still trying to suck in air my lungs burned. They had me sandwiched between them making me scared.

"Good job stutter nut you scared her!"Masky was infront of me and my eyes were watered with tears brimming daring to spill down my cheeks. Masky lifted me to have my legs around his waist and I gripped his shoulders but hoodie behind me kept be from falling.

He cupped my cheeks gently, his hands felt ever so warm. Making me close my eyes releasing the tears. "You..Made her cry"Masky said with a growl, before he gently got me to open my eyes. "Hey... I'll....We'll make you feel better okay just trust us.. "He said and I trusted him believing he would.