Chapter Four

Back at 42nd Marine Division FOB, January 16, 2068, 5:43 PM CST Earth Time, The Second Day

John is busy cleaning his rifle, and teaching the newest Marine recruits to replace their men lost in battle, the previous day. As, he is about to show them how to properly clean their gun, his radio buzzes with noise, and someone says “General, you need to come to the command center, ASAP.”

Brigadier General Sliker clicks on his radio and speaks, “Roger that, I'll be up there, immediately, Colonel.”

John begins walking at a brisk pace towards the command center/ war room, and arrives there within ten minutes. As he looks up at the command center, he notices a massive hole in the left side of a wall near a room. Then he realizes, that was his office.

John gasps as he realizes he'd be dead if he hadn't been out training the recruits. Then he continues on into the command center.

John steps into the war room, and says, “What do ya' need, Luis.”

“Sir, this just came in, you have been promoted to Lieutenant General, and I to Brigadier General, you will lead all military branches in the frontal assault again the Turcloko if they attack, again.”

“Hmm, very good, 'if' they do attack again, we'll be ready for them, have the other branches arrived here on Raalqueada, yet?”

“Aye, sir, the Navy has set up in the space above us with their massive ships, as usual, Army have just arrived and set down at our largest base, Fort Clanston. And are going to hold there until we call for them, an entire Army Division arrived here, that's over 5000 men. And the Air Force have arrived at our nearest air base, and are currently fueling jets and helicopters for flight, in case the Turcloko have air capacity. And as of yet, we have seen no sign of the Turcloko, we believe they left the planet before our Navy arrived, so they could regroup and attack, again.”

“Alright, very good, we shall be ready to fight back this time.” The now, Lieutenant General John Sliker, replies. “Now, all we can do is wait.”

Sorry for such short chapters, they will be longer after this one.

VOTE!

READ!

ENJOY!

By the way, this is my first story I actually plan on finishing, so, sorry for any grammatical errors, dull speech parts, etc., etc.