Introduction

Faith, hope, confidence, axiom, trust, feeling, if it meant belief Juvia Lockser and Natsu Dragneel had it. Known as the most unpopular people at their high school, Natsu and Juvia are the only friends they have for each other. Together since eighth grade, these two have believe in nearly anyone. Besides Gray Fullbuster and Lucy Heartfilia. While they both thought the one of the same gender as them was hot, they were their number one bullies. Natsu has salmon hair, black eyes, is 5'9, and wears a scaly scarf his dad, Igneel, gave him. Juvia has long blue hair, brown eyes, is about 5'6, and wears a butterfly barrette her brother, Lyon, gave her. "I don't want to be here." Natsu complained. Him and Juvia were at their lockers that ended up right next to each other.

"Juvia doesn't want to be here either, Natsu-san." Juvia said tiredly. She pulled an all nighter trying to study for an upcoming astronomy quiz. Natsu was just as tired. A science quiz on the ice age was coming up and he was not happy about that. Juvia and Natsu only had one specialty, chemistry. Natsu was a wizard with fire and Juvia could figure anything out if water was in the equation. The bell rang signaling school has really started. The two slammed their lockers and headed off to class, their schedules a perfect match. When Juvia walked through the door she was immediately shoved into Natsu. They fell to the ground and hit their heads on the marble floor. Everyone was laughing and the one who pushed Juvia was Gray.

"Did your parents drop you on your head, Fullbuster?!" Natsu yelled getting up. "What?!" Gray braked. "I think you heard me. You can go pushing me around but you don't shove a girl." Natsu grabbed Gray's collar. They both glared at each other intensely. Juvia and Lucy ran in, grabbing their friends' arms. "Gray, you'll get in trouble!" Lucy begged. "He isn't worth it, Natsu-san!" Juvia pleaded. "What did you say? I think you have it backwards, nerd. Natsu isn't worth it." Lucy snapped at Juvia. "Yeah because Natsu-san pushed Juvia down." Juvia said sarcastically. Now Lucy and Juvia were arguing, Natsu and Gray were threatening to punch each other, and everyone was chanting, can you guess? Fight! Fight! Fight!

Before anything got out of hand, the teacher walked in. "GRAY! LUCY! NATSU! JUVIA!" The four looked at the teacher in fear. "Detention! All of you!" She screamed. "Ms. Aquarius-" Juvia tried to argue but she wasn't taking any of it. "I said detention, finale." Natsu let go of Gray surprising him. "Come on, class started." Juvia nodded and followed Natsu to the back. Lucy and Gray sat down in the front.

'I hate them.' All four of them thought.