One

Natsu and Juvia sat on the right side of the classroom while Gray and Lucy sat on the left. "None of this would have happened if you didn't push Juvia," Juvia said to Gray. "Your friends the one who started the assault!" Gray barked. "Shut up!" A female's voice screamed. The four looked at the door to see the teacher, Mirajane. "I am sick of this fighting! For the next hour you four will talk to each other. Who knows, you might have some things in common." The door slammed shut. Natsu looked at Juvia, who looked at Gray, who looked at Lucy, who ended the chain by looking at Natsu. With groans of an agreement the conversation started. "I'm Natsu Dragneel, eighteen, I like chemistry, fire, and not being here."

"Juvia Lockser, seventeen, Juvia likes chemistry, water, and also not being here."

"I'm Gray Fullbuster, eighteen, I like hockey, the cold, and not being in a detention room."

"Lucy Heartfilia, seventeen, I like cheerleading, the zodiac signs, and not being at school or a detention room. Mrs. Mira was wrong, we have nothing in common." Natsu reluctantly pointed something out. "I mean, none of us want to be here." The other three started laughing. "Juvia guess's that's true."

"Okay, I left one thing out, I bass guitar," Gray admitted. "If we're being honest, I love the keyboard, keytar if also an instrument I can play," Lucy said shyly for the first time in ever. "Juvia is quite the drum player," Juvia said with a large smile. "I love the guitar, singing, too." Natsu smiled. "I told you." The four students jumped in their seats. Mira was smiling at them. "You came in here hating each other's guts, now you're talking like you've known each other for years." Gray and Natsu glanced at each other. Lucy smiled. "I mean, I never really hated all of your guts." Natsu and Juvia had wide eyes. But they burst into laughter. "Us either!" Now everyone was looking at Gray and he was blushing. "Okay, I don't hate you, just kind of dislike." Now Mira was smiling. "Okay, you four take your leave." The four stood up and left.

"So...are we friends now?" Juvia asked Gray. "I guess." Lucy hugged Gray's arm. "Come on~. They're kind of growing on me." Natsu smiled at Gray making him blush a bit. "O-okay." Before Juvia and Natsu could leave Lucy called after them. "You said you play, right?!" Natsu looked at Lucy. "Yeah?"

"Why don't you come over to my house, I have a studio, we could play a song or two." Natsu shared a look with Juvia, they had a telepathic conversation.

Natsu: Is she planning something?

Juvia: I don't know.

Natsu: You can think in the first person but you can't speak it?

Juvia: Stop it. I'm going with them. Are you?

Natsu: Sure

"Let's go." Lucy smiled but Gray grumbled a little. Lucy's dad didn't really like Gray, but Lucy didn't know that.

"What kind of songs do you listen to?" Natsu asked on the walk to Lucy's mansion. "All kinds, but I prefer people like Set It Off, Christina Perri, anime openings, and Disney songs," Lucy explained. "What about you?" Juvia asked while looking up at Gray. "Panic, Fall Out Boy, MCR, Paramore."

"Natsu-san likes those bands, too," Juvia said. Gray glanced at Natsu who was blushing a bit. "Not that much." He said. "You're in a Fall Out Boy T-shirt as we speak." Gray pointed out. "Here we are, my humble abode!" Lucy said and gestured to a huge mansion. Natsu and Juvia's jaws hit the ground. "Come on in!" Lucy said. She grabbed Gray's hand and led him inside. "I knew she was rich, but, wow!" Natsu yelled. "I know right? I can't even afford a new iPhone charger." Natsu and Juvia walked inside where maids, butlers, cooks, and other people ran around. "Follow me," Lucy said. The two followed Lucy down many halls until they reached a large studio. Juvia's eyes led to the five drums sets. Natsu looked directly at the many guitars hanging on the wall. Juvia sat down on a dark blue drum set with a wave. Natsu ran his fingers on a black guitar with flames on it.

"Like it?" Gray asked startling Natsu. "Y-yeah!" Gray smirked. "Look at the signature." On the bottom right corner the name Ryan Ross. "Ryan Ross signed this?!" Natsu yelled. "I had the same reaction as you," Gray said. "I never got to play it, maybe you can." Natsu looked at Lucy but she was distracted by Juvia showing her the beat to an anime opening. "Yo, Lucy!" Lucy turned around. "Can I play this." She nodded and returned her attention to Juvia. "Gee, it must be nice having a rich girlfriend."

"I don't know," Gray said. "Lucy's dad doesn't really like me, and he lets me know enough times that I'm not good enough for his daughter. But, hey, we're in love." Love. Natsu could tell there was some lie to that word but he was too focused on the guitar signed by Ryan Ross to get into detail about it. "Lucy also has a bass guitar signed by Pete Wentz, want to see it?" Natsu nodded and he and Gray walked towards the self of bass guitars.

"Sakura Kiss from Ouran Highschool Host Club is probably the easiest for Juvia," Juvia said to Lucy with a bright smile. "Cool, hey, boys," they boys looked at Lucy. "Let's play a song!"

A/n: Here's your chance to give me a song request