Five

The bell rang through out the school. Students filled the halls, paper airplanes flew in the air, and Gray looked around the hallway for Natsu and/or Juvia. "Have you seen Natsu?" Gray asked his friend, Alzack. "Who?" 'Right, no one knows them.' Gray looked around the school until he found Natsu in an abandoned classroom staring at a wall. "Natsu?" Gray walked inside but Natsu didn't seem to notice. Gray finally noticed the earbuds in Natsu's ears. He frowned a bit. Natsu turned his head and when he saw Gray he smiled his smile. A crushing weight lifted off of Gray, then came back 10 times harder. Natsu was crying. "W-what's wrong?"

"Nothing, just...remembered something." Then Gray remembered. Embracing Natsu in a tight hug, Gray whispered "I'm sorry," over and over again. "What are you sorry about?" Natsu laughed slightly. "Just, that you're crying without a friend." Natsu now had a goofy smile. 'Stop smiling, I beg you. Stop smiling at me.' Natsu and Gray left the classroom. Juvia and Lucy were talking against the lockers with smiles and they were laughing. "Hey, boys." Lucy waved to the boys. "Natsu, Juvia didn't expect to see you around today." Juvia said surprised.

"What, why?" Gray could see through Lucy's poker face, she knew, she knew all too well. "What about you? I thought you wouldn't be around, either." 30 more pounds added to Gray's shoulders. Today was that day, too. "Why?" Gray asked, every bone in his body was keeping him from yelling apologizes, Lucy felt the same way. "I had a temperature/Stomach ache!" Juvia and Natsu yelled at the exact same time. The four walked to the cafeteria talking. Natsu opened one door and was greeted by a punch that barely missed him. Natsu fell back but Gray caught him, tried. He fell, too. Natsu and Gray both blushed a dark red then stood up quickly.

Loke glared down at Natsu and Gray. "Loke, stop!" Lucy yelled. "Lucy, darling, how could you choose this stripper over me?"

"I STOPPED WITH THAT HABIT TWO YEARS AGO!" Gray yelled. Crowds surrounded the five people, Erza, Cana, Levy, and Elfman struggled to get through the people. When they reached the circle Juvia was on the floor on top of Gray and Lucy was yelling at Loke while Natsu rubbed his head. Erza grabbed Loke by the back of his head then gave him a glare that made all of crowd shiver. "Run." Loke bolted away like hid life was on the line. Which it probably was. "Alright, everybody, show's over. Get your asses back in the cafeteria, eat your food." Elfman yelled. Students walked into the cafeteria whispering. "You okay, Salamander?" Cana asked Natsu, teasing. "Salamander?" Everyone asked. "He's a master with fire, it sorta stuck with the class."

Lunch ended too quick and Juvia was in class with Natsu. 'Get Juvia out of here.' Somehow, across the center of the school where there was a small patch of sidewalks and trees, Juvia made eye contact with Lucy through a totally different window. Lucy smiled. Juvia blushed but smiled back. Now it was Lucy's turn to blush. Natsu saw this, but couldn't help smiling. Gray looked at Lucy, then he smiled. 'That pink headed idiot and that water otaku are amazing.'

Play music

Bold= Gray Italic= Natsu Normal= Both

"I know
Where you stand
Silent
In the trees
And that's
Where I am
Silent
In the trees

Why won't you speak?
Where I happen to be
Silent
In the trees
Standing cowardly

I can feel your breath
I can feel my death
I want to know you
I want to see
I want to say
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello

I know
Where you stand
Silent
In the trees
And that's
Where I am
Silent
In the trees

Why won't you speak?
Where I happen to be
Silent
In the trees
Standing cowardly

I can feel your breath
I can feel my death
I want to know you
I want to see
I want to say
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello, yeah

Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello."

Gray and Natsu looked at each other then blushed. Lucy hugged Gray tightly while smiling and Juvia smiled at Natsu. "That was so good. When did you two decide to do a duet together?" Juvia asked. "Two days ago." Gray and Natsu said at the same time. "What made you decide Trees?" Juvia asked curious. Natsu shrugged. "Gray suggested it, I went with it because I love TOP." Lucy and Juvia giggled. Gray glanced at Natsu with a small smile. Natsu smiled back at him. "Hey what time is it?" Juvia asked. "8:00 pm, why?" Lucy asked. Natsu and Juvia shared a horrified look. "We need to go!" They yelled. Then they were gone. "What...the...hell?" Lucy and Gray said at the same time.