Making her smile

(Still Connors pov)

I text the boys before we went to the house so that they knew about her and that she was scared

*arriving at the house*

'Connor?' She asked stopping me in my tracks

'Yeah?'

'W-what if t-they don't like me?'

'They'll love you Hun don't worry'

'I-I-I'm scared,'

'Hey, don't be they're nice people honestly'

'Okay'

'Boys!' I heard them all running and seen Beth cower down a bit behind me

They all appeared and when they seen Beth they slowed down

'Hey, Beth right?'Tris said coming closer very slowly

'You know we don't bite babe' James said

Brad stayed in the background just smiling at her.

'Hi' she whispered.

*brads pov*

She was beautiful. But she was so scared of us, she was even scared of Connor and she's spoke to him for hours, you could see it in her eyes. Her amazing brown eyes to match her beautiful brown hair with blue dip dyed ends. But then I seen her arms that's why I was so quiet because I'm trying to work out why she would do that, I was just stood their staring at her smiling what an idiot. I need to stop staring, really brad get yourself together man.

*beths pov*

All these boys, all around 18-20, they scared me, I admit all of them are really good looking, and obviously I already know why they are...but I was the closest to trusting Connor more than the rest, but brad was staring at me? I started feeling very insecure then it noticed he was looking at my arms so I covered them with my hoodie (that I stole from one of the lads from the orphanage ages ago), I noticed then he looked into my eyes with sadness in them.

'Shall we stop standing in the freezing cold and get inside with a cup of tea? Or hot chocolate?' Tristan said whilst clapping his hands making me jump 'sorry'

I half smiled at him

'it's alright'