Spotlight | The Tour

Being on the plane was tough and ever since I was a little girl hated getting and being on planes but this was my most convenient way for me to travel. I was on my phone. Conor was listening to music and texting people. We recently celebrated our two year anniversary and he got me a new wedding ring set and it was beautiful.

Lately, my leg has been bothering me and I was worried about it. Ever since my accident two years ago and I was afraid to tell Conor because we were trying for kids even though Conor wasn't really big on the idea of kids but I wanted to give to my Dad grandchildren and I was tired of being home by myself when Conor traveled. Plus watching my older sister, Nicole, have kids and being around my niece and nephew made me even more excited for kids.

 Plus watching my older sister, Nicole, have kids and being around my niece and nephew made me even more excited for kids

Liked by 987,988 others

PandoraMcGregor Hello LA THE MCGREGORS ARE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

View all 945,678 comments

I felt sick on my stomach but I brushed it aside because paps were taking pics of us.

"Are you okay?" Conor asked.

"Yeah I'm fine" I lied.

"Don't lie to me, Pandora." He said.

"I'm not. Okay, I am but it's nothing." I said.

We finally made it to the car and Conor pulled me into a kiss.

"Once this is over I'll give you all the babies you want, Pandora." He said. I smiled. Conor could be sweet when he wanted to.

"You better, mister." I said.

He kissed my cheek and I smiled which my dad took a picture of once he got in the car. We arrived to the hotel and we got out of the car. Conor picked me up bridal style and I laughed.

"I'm so proud of you." He told me.

"I'm proud of you." I replied.

We walked into the hotel room and I got the urge to throw up so I walk to the bathroom and turned on the water to block out the sound of me throwing up.

Pandora: dad I'm sick I don't know what's going on my period app says I'm really late.

Dad: how late? Talk to your mom and sister.

Pandora: My period app says three weeks and I will.

Dad: oh yeah you need to talk to your mom and sister Pandora.

Pandora: okay.

[] [] [] []

LadiesGroupchat

Pandora: Help!!!

Nicole: What's wrong?

Mom: What's wrong? Are you hurt?

Pandora: My period is three weeks late.

Nicole: Are you sure?

Mom: Are you saying that you're pregnant?

Pandora: I don't know but I need you to set me an appointment for two weeks from now.

Mom: Okay, I'll do it.

Pandora: Thanks mom.

Nicole: I hope you're pregnant so I can have another baby to spoil. I'm gonna start shopping for my nephew.

Pamdora: How do you know it's a boy? I don't even know if I am though.

Nicole: Are you gonna tell Conor?

Mom: Yeah, when are you gonna tell him?

Pandora: After I find out if I am pregnant. I want home to focus on the fight and not worry about it.

Nicole: Okay.

[] [] [] []

Liked by NicoleWhite and  987,234 others

PandoraMcGergor all white in Vegas #presstour

View all 543,677 comments

I walked into the conference room and took a sit next to my bestfriend, April, who was also Conor's stylist. She handed me a water. I watched as Floyd made his entrance to the stage.

"Between Floyd and Conor, I don't know who has a bigger ego." April said.

"Trust me, Floyd has Conor beat on the ego scale." I said.

"Probably." April said.

"I'm just ready for this to be over." I said.

"I heard you're staying behind for a few days." April said.

"Yeah, I miss my family and I have things to do but I'll meet you guys in London so you won't miss me too much." I said.

"I don't think I'll notice if you gone." She said laughing.

"Whatever, you know you'll miss me." I said.

Conor walked on to the stage and sent a wink my way which I returned. My dad walked up to the mic and started talking. Floyd and Conor both stood up and walked next to my dad. I was little scared for my dad to be inbetween both men because you'll never know what they might do.

"Don't worry, Conor would never put your dad in danger." April said to me.

"Yeah, but I'm not sure about Floyd." I said rolling my eyes at him once I saw him staring at me with a smirk on his face.

"I hope Conor wipes that smirk off his face." April said.

"I hope so too." I said.

"Conor, you need to be worried about your wife not leaving you after you lose because she may get with the champ." Floyd said into the mic.

"What the fuck?" Conor asked.

"Oh shit" we both said.

Dad looked pissed and Conor was fuming. Conor got up and everyone on the stage was trying to keep them apart. I went up there and grabbed Conor's hand he looked over at me and kissed me.