Unrequited!ItonaxUnrequited!Reader

Y/N's Pov••
I  can't do it, I need advice but who do I ask? I know! Itona!
"Itona!" I called my best friend
"What?" He replied with his monotone voice "I need advice." I said, he looked at me and asked "Let me guess you want to confess to the Ikemen?" 
I nod my head in response

Itona's POV
I've had a crush on Y/N for a while now...but she likes the Ikemen, as her best friend I have to do it. I have to give her advice..
"Alright, I'll do it...

A few weeks later....

" I can do this!" You said to your male best friend,Itona, who looked at you with pain evident in his eyes, you noticed this and gave him a concerned look "Are you okay Itona?" you asked "I'm fine worry about how'll you confess." Itona said looking away

••••••••••••••••

Your POV
I waited for Isogai to come,you see I went to our meeting place earlier than expected, A few seconds later I saw Isogai running towards me.

He was panting heavily his hands on his kneeswhat did you want to talk about?" He asked giving his Ikemen smile "Isogai-kun I-I l-like you.." I said, Isogai just shook his head "No (L/N)-San" he replied ,My eyes widened in shock "Why?" I asked "You like Itona-san not me" He said.

3rd Person POV
Isogai handed you a letter it was from Itona you then read it

Dear Y/N,
         I don't care anymore, I don't care if this will ruin our friendship Y/N...You see ever since you started to hang out with me you made me feel different every one in class knows that I Like You. I gave out little clues but you were just so dense...anywho I just wanted to say that I Love you.

Tears were streaming down your face. It hit you ever since Itona gave you advice your heart would always flutter and beat louder than a thousand drums you saw Isogai mouth to you 'go to him' you smiled and ran to find him you saw him sitting by the pool he turned around and saw you, you ran to him and said "Itona, I'm sorry that I was so dense! I realized now that-that you were the one I love not Isogai!" You admitted hugging him, Itona smiled slightly and said "Its okay Y/N" Itona said patting your head You looked at Itona as he slowly leaned in, your lips were inches apart, Itona closed the gap between you two and kissed you.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Another one shot done huh?, Is it cringy please tell me
Anywho I'm still waiting for requests...You know fine I'm not that innocent anyways you can request lemons/lime whatever you want Anyways see you on the next Oneshot