First lesson

Miyuki' POV

I was walking in the corridor lost in my thoughts then suddenly I bumped into someone. " Itai...." I looked up and saw my white haired ex boyfriend apologising and asking me if I was okay furiously. " Ei-Chan calm down I'm fine. "

" Are you sure? Do you need me to bring you to the infirmary? Ahhh what should I do now. Where is Rindou when you need her. " I sweat dropped at the scene.

You're probably curious about our relationship. To be honest , I don't really know the reason we broke up. I guess he was just not satisfied with me .

I saw his hand in front me. I grabbed his hand and got up. I looked up at him and saw him blushing . Ah.. now I remember the reason we broke up.

Flashback

Both of us were in his room resting after a food war. We used to do this every week Saturday if we had the time. We were spooning each other and all of a sudden I felt something like a bulge behind my back.

     I assumed it was his hand so I told him to move it away. His face suddenly turned extremely red and I realised that it wasn't his hand bye his ere*tion.

     I never thought that he was this kind of person but he is a normal human after all. We sat there in silen while blushing.

     "Ca-aan you help me with this problem..." he stutters while blushing. I blushed too. I mean it's normal for a guy to feel that way so I decided to help him. For the past few months that we dated the furthest that we have gone is making out.

     " Okay, fine...." I slowly reached out to unbuckle his pants and I saw his thingy standing straight up. I became really embarrassed when I saw it.

     He reached out to my hand and pulled it to touch his thing. I started rubbing it and he started making soft noises. I didn't really know what to do next then all of a sudden he pulled my head to suc* his thing.

     I gagged by the sudden movement. He started bobbing my head down on his private part really vigorously and tears started streaming down my face.

     He ejaculated in my mouth and  asked me to swallow it. He looked so intimidating at that moment. I swallowed the bitter liquid and started crying.

     Then he realised that he hurt my and has indirectly violated me. I ran back to my room crying.

     The next morning, we met up and he apologised to me and told me that we need some space.

Flashback over

     Ever since then we never talked until this moment.

     The bell rang and I realised that I needed to get to my classes. " Sorry I can't talk to you casually right now. I have classes to attend to." He wanted to say something but I ran away before he had the chance to.

Timeskip

     "So today the theme of this dish is omelette. Before you start you can try the omelette that I made my self just now. Please help yourself with my chocolate orange omelette rice."

    The students were in awe after eating my dish. "I hope you guys can come out with a new and special recipe of your own instead of following others."

"