Second lesson

Miyuki's POV
     While the students were cooking, a few of them caught me eye. Actually not me eye but my nose. I rich aroma in the air really attracts me.

     The smell was from these few students. Yukihira Souma, Hayama Akira, Takumi Aldini and Alice-Chan companion Kurokiba Ryo. I can't wait to have a taste of their dish.

     Did I also mention that everyone who exists in this world has words imprinted on their arm? It is said that these words are the first sentence that your soulmate would say to you.

Timeskip

     As I thought their dishes didn't disappoint me at all. I really tend to favour innovative people. 'Ah it is almost time for the elimination camp eh.' I thought. This would mean that I will be needed to arrive at the hotel 3 days in advance.

     That wouldn't be so bad actually cause I get to meet my favourite alumnus.

"Miyuki-sama , Senzaemon-sama has sent us here to bring you to the training camp in the mountains." I nodded and followed the driver to the car. After a few hours I finally reached the venue of the training camp. It is still as nice as I remembered.

As soon as I stepped out of the car, I saw Gin, Koijirou, Inui and the other alumnus outside waiting for me. I immediately ran to Gin and gave him a great big hug .

     "Gin! Koijirou! Inui! I missed you!" I said while hugging Gin-Kun.

     Oh and by the way in this world we are born with soulmates. There will be a timer on our arm that shows days, hours, minutes and seconds. It will indicate the time you will meet your soulmate. Your timer will stop at zero every time you meet your soulmate and the same would happen to your soulmate too.

     Until today I have never seen my timer hit zero.

*Sorry guys for the short chapter. I have been on a hiatus for a while due to my exams. Please vote and comment so I will know if I should continue this fanfic.