Chapter 4: The Forgiveness

CHRIS BACK:

Rose and i are walking by, at the department store when we pass in a boutique store and I take a glance from it which i notice first the clothes. Something i just notice there was a man standing from there, I think he was a customer too he was looking in some items that's been selling. I look at him closely, his looks is so familiar but i want even get close to him to see his face, my heart is pounding. Rose notice and look at me then look at where i'm looking at.She gasp.. 

Me: He's back. I whisper

Rose: Oh my! then look at me.

I am shock right now. My whole body becomes numb now. I don't know if i'm gonna cry or not. I am very confused. I want to get back with him after all those years my feelings for him is back again but i know mark will gonna get hurt too. I want to talk to him, i want to say all my feelings for him, i want to tell what happened to me after he left me. I had a chance right now but how? will he remember me, will he talk to me or he will just ignore me. The stakes are high.Rose hold my hand and say.What are you gonna do?,he's back now. Who will you choose?.

Me: I didn't say anything. I just enters the store and walk to him.I didn't know what to do. My feet brings me from him. I just follow my instinct then i caught his attention. We looked to each other. My eyes looks begging at him while i look at him.He look at me shocking when he sees me.

Chris: Jane. (soft voice)

Me: Chris, you're back! then hug him tightly. (Crying) I've been lost all  my life since you left me.

He doesn't speak but i felt something to him. He's hurting too.

Me: I want to tell you everything what happened to me after all those years you were gone.  I hope you will listen to me.please! ( looking at him crying)

I know all in the store are there looking at us. I don't care at them. I just want to talk with Chris right now. Tell everything this is the time i have to do it for a long years that I've been waiting for this time, i will not wasting it.Rose is standing by my side.Give her a chance, she hurting so much because of you. She said.

Chris:Sorry but i can't give you this time, I'll have an appointment things to do and i'm in a hurry. I'll give you my number so we can meet up.

Rose gets his number. I was just staring blankly ahead at him then he walks away. Rose gives me a handkerchief and i wipe it in my face. We go outside the store and straight ahead in my car. I taught i was happier now but it wasn't. Why Chris came back when i finally found someone that i want to marry and he's back just to distract us. I just want to make a closure between us. Rose ask me what are you gonna do now, he's back. Mark will get in trouble if you choose him and  i knew you still love him even if you says "no" in the back of your mind, you do.

Jane: I just want closure between us. I want to hear his side and i want to tell him my side.This is the time i'm asking for after so many years and i'm not wasting it. God answer it and i know what i am going to choose and what i am going to do.

Rose: I trust you.

I don't know how if i 'm gonna tell mark that Chris is back now and we're meet up already. I know he was gonna hurt. If i don't tell him and he finds out then he will get mad at me. I decide that i kept it first then after we have talked then i tell him all about it that we've made a closure but one thing i think about is what if he still loves me, what if he wants to continue our relationship and his really sorry for what he put through in me. What if it happens?. if he does  honestly i want it too but there's so many people will be hurt because of me and i have to decide whom i will choose to stay with. Rose and i are so quiet this time.