One Night Stand (Max George)

I decided to do another fanfic, and this is my first Max one!

Please tell me what you think of this one!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~

♕Kristina's POV♕

~

"Kris! Hurry up!" Julia shouted at me, throwing a pair of pants at my face. I glared at her while shrugging them on and looking around the empty room. Me, Julia, and Cassidy shared this room. It was cramped, but I would sure miss it. I sighed and left the room with my last bag, heading down the hallway. I passed Kaitlyn and Danielle's room next door to ours. Technically, they both had moved out ages ago, and it kind of turned in to a storage room. Across the hall was Adam, Matthew, and Carmine's, except only Matthew lived there as Adam had his own flat and Carmine lived in a dorm at college.

I had seven siblings; there were eight of us in all. Five girls and three boys. Plus my parents.

The oldest to youngest was Adam, Danielle, Kaitlyn, Carmine, Cassidy, Matthew, Julia, and then me. Adam was the oldest at twenty-eight, and me at eighteen.

The ten of us lived in a small cramped two-floored house in the heart of Arizona, the sunniest, hottest state in America.

Well, we did.

My dad got a new job in the damp, cold heart of Manchester, and we were headed to live there. My mom insisted I finished high school first, but my dad had been relocated quickly. So him, Adam, Matthew, Carmine, Kaitlyn, and Cassidy already flew out weeks ago.

Today, me, mom, Julia, and Danielle were going. Of course, only me, Julia, Cassidy, and Matthew still lived with our parents, but Adam and Kaitlyn were moving back in since Arizona was so far away from Manchester.

"Are you all packed, girls? Left nothing behind?" Mum asked us for the millionth time.

"All good," Danielle assured. Danielle was the oldest of the girls. She was twenty-six and engaged.

"Great. Come on, Julia, Kristina. The plane is taking off soon." Mom said before ushering us out. I turned to get one more look at my home before getting in the car and driving off to the airport. In a few short hours we would be arriving at our new home.

~

"Welcome to your new home!" Dad said as he met us at the door. I stumbled out of the car and stretched my legs. I had horrible jetlag and the plane was cramped and hot. I looked up and my jaw dropped in awe as I looked at the massive house in front of me. There were three floors and had glass walls on one side and it was huge.

"You like it?" Mom asked breathlessly, coming up behind me with her bags. She was obviously tired from the plane ride as well.

"It's huge! How did dad afford this?" I asked.

"His work raise. Now, go on and start unpacking. Your father has invited the neighbors over for a welcoming dinner. Now go wash up. Adam will show you your room." Mom said, giving me my suitcase. I grabbed it and my bag from the front seat and I went up to the front porch.

"Hey, darling." Adam kissed my forehead. "I'll show you your room. You'll love it. Dad and I moved up all your furniture."

Adam led me up the stairs. I looked around at the second floor. They had already made themselves at home; clothes and shoes and papers were thrown messily all over the hallway.

"It's messy, but that's only because Kait had a date and she couldn't find her favorite pumps." Adam chuckled, kicking away some shoes and jogging up the second flight of stairs.