Chapter One

* Levy *

" I wonder how long Droy and Jet will take to recover from their wounds ", Levy said worried.

" I'm sure they'll be just fine, but Porlyusica said they will be out for 2 weeks ", Lucy replied.

" I told them they shouldn't take the job. "

" You don't need to be stressed out by this, if you really want to go on a job, Gajeel and Lily is available. "

" W-What? Why Gajeel?.. "

" Oh come on Levy, it simply is obvious to me that you like him. "

" N-no. W-what would make you say that? "

Levy blushed, her face turned scarlet. She stood up from her seat and walked out of the guild to the " Sarabaco Tree ". She sat down and thought of what Lucy said. I like Gajeel. My god Levy pop out of this! You know you can't anyways. Why would a strong dragon slayer like him notice a little bookworm like me?

" Hey Shrimp ", Gajeel shouted.

" Gajeel? What are you doing here? " Levy asked curiously.

" Looking for you obviously. "

" M-me? You were looking for me? "

Levy's heart was about to burst. Gajeel was looking for me? He actually was looking for me?

" Have you seen Lily? I thought he'd be with you this time since he was mentioned he was going to talk to someone about a book. " Gajeel asked.

" Huh? Oh um.. no I haven't seen him. " Levy replied.

" Well see you around, Shrimp. "

" See you around..... "

Levy was really blushing now. My oh my! The first person he thought of was me! Wait a minute. What am I talking about? I shouldn't care at all if he thought about me. I'm out of my mind.

So thanks for reading chapter one :D Please leave feedback in the comments of what you thought. These two are truly the cutest couple ever. I will try my best to make it better so please tell me what you thought about chapter one. Next chapter coming soon!