Chapter 15 : Coming Back

Hey! Here's ma update!

👑Hyo's POV👑

A year.. it's been a year. A year of being back with my members and a year of being bombarded by questions. A year since my solo debut. A year since I last talked to Kai. Well i guess things are better of this way. Right? Me being myself alone while Kai is with Suzy. Everything is easier that way. I guess.

Junho also stopped talking to me. When our group sometimes meet his, he keeps his distance from me.

My thoughts were interrupted and looked at Tiffany. "What? You're leaving too??" She looked down and i started to tear up. "Hyo, i understand your reaction and trust me,  this is hard for me too.. but I'm only leaving the school which is our entertainment because i want to pursue my acting career! I just want to study acting in U.S..I won't leave the group Hyo!" I looked at her and said

"But Tiff, you can always pursue your acting here.. just please dont leave"

Tiffany turned her  back at me. When she was at the door, she didnt look back but she said "Mianhe Choding-ah. I'm sorry Kim Hyoyeon".

Then she went out the door and i broke down.

An hour later, i received a text message from Sunny saying we should be at the living room in the dorm.

I went there and saw the sorrowed look my members had on their faces.

Tiffany was there and she avoided eye contact. I also didnt want to look at her. I felt hurt.. but i guess Taeyeon is more hurt cause she's tearin up

Taeyeon cleared her throat and said "Okay.. who else *sniff* didnt resign/ enroll again?" Tiffany, Sooyoung and... Seohyun raised their hands.

My eyes widened. "Really Seohyun?" She looked at me and then looked  the other way. "Sooyoung?" Just like Seohyun, she didn't look at me.

I took a deep breath and wiped my tears away. Yuri broke the silence, i thought it was to make things better but i guess i was wrong.

"I understand you have your dreams, i know you want to pursue your career in acting but please just a few more m0nths. Dont do this after our tenth year comeback. Ten Years guys! Ten years! Don't think about how i feel, that's okay. But think about the Sones out there. They're gonna feel hurt.  I--"

"YURI ENOUGH! They have made their decisions, besides, they aren't leaving the group but the entertainment, the school. Yes it would be hard to perform together again, but remember, we have this bond between us that no matter what happens, we can and are still together. And i'm sure the school can make ways for us to have comebacks again as OT8. Sunny can help us with that.. right sunny???" Taeyeon looked pleadingly at Sunny.

Sunny just nodded and i joined the conversation,
" think positive guys, maybe for the mean time we can form a sub unit for us OT5, just until they resign or sign another contract here in the school /entertainment. We should be happy for them, they could reach their dreams now and pursue their acting careers. Plus, they can openly contact Jessica. Not like us."

"Just please remember that you can always come back to us. We would always support you in anything you want. Good Luck in your acting career Tiffany Unnie, Sooyoung Unnie, Seohyun-ah. We will always be at your back."

"Right now" Sunny Said smiling.

"It's Girls Generation" Taeyeon added then she tried to stop her tears.

"From now on" Yoona Said tearing up but smiling

"Its Girls Generation" Yuri Said with a sad smils

"Forever" i said with a smile.

"It's Girls' Generation" Tiffany, Seohyun and Sooyound Said together.

We looked at each other and said.

"GIRLS GENERATION FIGHTING!"

We then made a group hug.

Later that day I went out to release stress and just when i thought my stress was relieved I saw him.

Everything stopped around me, then he turned around.

"Kim Hyoyeon, let's talk."

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Heyyaa!!! Sorry took me so long to update.. been busy with my new story. If youbwant romance, action and horror you can go check my new story its entitled IT AINT FINE. Its a Vampire Academy Fanfic.

I think all the sones have heard the news. 😭
As a sone, i feel very sad about TSS' decision not to resign. But as sones let's respect their decision. I k ow its hard but in an interview, a representative said that despite Tiffany, Sooyoung and Seohyun's decision not to resign, DISBANDING is not  an option. So they won't disband. They also said they're leaving SM but not SNSD.

SONES!! THINK POSITIVE!!! HWAITING!!!

                                                  ~AUTHOR-NIM ANDIEEE