Chapter 10: is it too late?

Dedicated to EunhYelson3 and HyoSmiley also  PurpleMonster_Ellah who supports DTMY!!! :)

Hyo's POV

after the incident with my mother i didn't go to school.. I just can't go to school thinking my mother might show up. I'm kinda lonely right now, The girls left me causw they think i need some time alone and that means dancing..
There is this kind of dance that i just learned, its Ballet. Contemporary.. I think it would fit me,

(A thousand years by Christina Perri)

"Heart beats fast, colors and promises, how to be brave, how can i love when im afraid to fall."

My mom left me and my dad when i was a kid. Right after i auditioned for SM.

As i was doing pirouettes i felt arms around me, and those arms belong to one guy.. As the song ends i look him in the eyes and i knew for sure that it was him. Junho.

"Um... Hi Hyo... Um..i.. I..i.."

"Junho, are you okay?" I'm worried.. He never stuttered before..

" um.. Hyo.. Ahh... "He's acting weird. What's wrong with him?

"What?" I smiled at him.. But my smile instantly faded with what he said next.

"Hyoyeon... Kim Hyoyeon... My childhood friend.. Everytime i see you my heart beats faster.. I can't breath when you're there.. When you smile.. Or. Or even if you're just there... I can't help but smile too... When you cry.. Its like.. I want to comfort you.. I.. I.. I like you Hyoyeon... No. No. No. I don't like you...

I LOVE YOU!! SARANGHAE KIM CHODING!!!!"

" i.. I.. I.. Uuh.. I love you too but.." He didn't let me finish cause he hugged me instantly..

"Thank You Hyoyeon!!"  And then i saw...

KAI...

*******************************************

   Hi guys!! Sorry for the long wait.. Been busy... I will try to update as soon as i can..:)