Chapter 2 Kyle is here

Talia's P.O.V.

"Hey guys , sorry I'm late, I was Just Ummm.... Doing something." I say hiding the fact that I am really worried. After hearing what Iris was just about to say I didn't want her to tell Aurianna anything, I didn't want anyone to be suspicious about me or anything.

"Are you sure, you've been acting a little down lately." Iris says suspiciously. Great, the least thing I wanted anyone to say, I am not ready to answer this."Ummm...it's n-nothing really It's just .... I uhhh...." I stammer and stutter unsure of what to say. Then thankfully , the doorbell rings.

Kyle's P.O.V.

Whew , I made it in time. I hate to have to hide things from that beautiful face of hers, she's so beautiful I hate to hurt her. I stare at the door waiting for an answer and then it opens up.

"Oh, h-hey K -kyle w-what brings you... Oh wait sorry I forgot heheh please come in." Talia stutters unexpectedly. From what I know , Talia never stutters, never looks scared when she see's me and always smiles but, she didn't.

Talia's P.O.V.

*Door bell rings🙄*
"I'll get it!" I shout rapidly before any of them go.

Thank god that happened , I hate explaing thing- Oh....No... It's  him.
Okay Talia now is not the time.

"Oh h-hey K-kyle, w-what brings you.... Oh wait, sorry I forgot, heh heh, please come in." I stammer. Damn it! I really want to just bang my face a billion , no, trillion times right now. He looks at me as if I'm a wierd jerk who can't speak english and walks in, only to stop and turn to me.

"Hey , Talia, are you okay? This isn,t like you?" My heart beats nervously. I don't know how to react. Then I don't know what happened but, I fell.

A/N: What technically happened was that she fainted. Sorry 'bout the short chapeters! I rush alot! Please follow thmxs guys!