Chapter 3 Finding out and Broken hearts

A/N: If the last chapter didn't make sense sorry. I'm not that kind of a novel writer but Talia actually fainted in shock for Kyles hand touching her. If that doen't make sense, it's lovey dovey stuff when your bf/gf wonders randomly about you when you think that they don't really like you. Anyways, hope you like the next chapter!
Talia's P.O.V.
I open my eyes, still with a blurry vision not remembering what happened at all I just remembered blackness taking over and my rapid heart beating.
"Talia?Talia!? Are you okay?!" I look up finally getting a clear vision on what I was seeing. I saw 4 pairs of worried eyes staring at me. Iris, Aurianna,Aunt Ellen and Kyle.
"W-what happened?" I asked curiously trying to find out what just previously happened to me.
"You fainted sweet heart.'' Aunt Ellen says. "Wait....WHAT?!?! I f-fainted?" I jumped in shock in knowing what I heard, turning to Kyle he had a sad look in his eyes.

Kyle's P.O.V.
Does she hate me? Why'd she faint when I touched her? Talia stares curiosly and suspiciously knowing that I'm not okay.

"K-kyle,sorry about before I don't hate you or anything it's just...do you mind if...we...can talk privately?" She ask's.

I look at her and wonder why. Please tell me she won't kill me(😩). Talia stands weakly and walks over to Iris,Aurianna and Aunt Ellen whispering, then they all nod. She walks pver to me and signals to go upstairs to her room she walks nervously and shakes as we wnter the room. Why is she creeping out on me?

Talia's P.O.V.
I walk him into my room shivering. He walks in and I walk in just after. I shut the door tight and lock it.
"W-what did you want to talk about?" He askes nervously. "I'm not gonna kill you" I say knowing that he thinks I'm about to fuse at him {extra; Kyles P.O.V. She read my mind 😵😰😱).
He looks to me confused."then, what did you want to talk about?" He asked

"....do you....hate...me...." I say calmly.
"Hate you?! What?! No! Why would I it's s just that-" I cut him off.

I think I know what he's gonna say.

"Stop hiding things from me! I know what you're gonna say already! It's just ,that you have someone in your life who's better than me?! Someone you have that acts better than me? Who you love more than me? Who you'd spend most your time with than with me?! A person you'd rather be with instead of me!?" I burst into tears. ''I-if you hate me , I-if you don't want me go! Go away! If you don't need me j-just go!" I didn't know anymore. I knew I wasn't anything or anyone for him anyway.

A/N: Waaaaaah! So emotional that last part even for me. Thanks for reading and follow me guys! Next chapter will be out probably by tomorrow!