Chapter 4 No More Love

A/N: Sorry TaliaxKyle fans, but that ship will eventually have to be over here. TALISTO cummon lets go! Also, Shout out to Helloooo12yeah, trust me her story/fanfic Levris is great! Comment down that you ,vote or follow then there's an 8-10 chance of you getting a shoutout!

Normal P.O.V.
Kyle was shocked to see Talia in the way she broken-heartedly fused at him for cheating on her. He knew that she would find out eventually the way she shouted and the sadness and sorrow in her eyes.

"Stop hiding things from me! I know what you're gonna say already! It's just ,that you have someone in your life who's better than me?! Someone you have that acts better than me? Who you love more than me? Who you'd spend most your time with than with me?! A person you'd rather be with instead of me!?" She bursts into tears. ''I-if you hate me , I-if you don't want me go! Go away! If you don't need me j-just go!"

Her pain let him regret everything, his new girlfriend Amira Tess, how he cheated on her and not tell her the truth on his most recent absences or the truth for anything she found out in a way he least wanted to happen.

Kyle's P.O.V.
"Stop hiding things from me! I know what you're gonna say already! It's just ,that you have someone in your life who's better than me?! Someone you have that acts better than me? Who you love more than me? Who you'd spend most your time with than with me?! A person you'd rather be with instead of me!?"She burst into tears. ''I-if you hate me , I-if you don't want me go! Go away! If you don't need me j-just go!"

I hurt her. I broke her. I was the only one she ever loved in her life but, she lost me. No. I made her loose me, I fell in love and casted away from her leaving her in the darkness. I didn't want this to happen.
"If you don't want to see me anymore go! If that's how it's going to be just go!go! GO! *SOB,SOB,SOB*" She was to hurt to lose me, to hurt to see that the only love of her life she had left her.
"Talia it's not that I don't like you i-" She cut me off again.
"You don't need me in your life anyway! You have someone else there for you! Right!? You don't need me, if you're going to say you rarely see me, you do. I've seen her, and you, cuddling together constantly at the mall, smoothie bar, everywhere!" It's true she knows.

Talia's P.O.V.
I don't have a love anymore, a person who will be there. I hate boys!(sorry about that if ur a boyheh...Continuing on!).
I couldn't stop the running tears. He tries to comfort me but I push him with my attacking force. "Talia I'm sorry you had to find out this way. I like you still but-" "But you... NEED TO GO AWAY! Just go, you hate me I already know!go! I don't ever want to see you again!" I hated it when I said those words, but I already knew what he wanted. Amira Tess, you're lucky to have him. He looked at me in shock to what I said. He looked to me, trembling, he nodded solemnly and walked out, still trembling out the door. From what I saw, he was trying hard to hold back the tear.